Friday, June 18, 2004

In Some Alternate Present

I never did met Phanks

and instead decided to push through a relationship with Toto, the guy I met and had popoy with when I was waging a bitter rebellion against Yul during the last months of our relationship.

After all, it was a one-night stand and one night stands has a higher chances of becoming a relationship since both partners have the opportunity to show intimacies especially after the sex itself has concluded.

If I could remember it right, I left a slightly deeper impact on toto, after we did it. He even said "mamimiss kita," after we enjoyed the night to ourselves...

and if we became us, would my life be the same?

---

I can't imagine that it would happen tonight. For the first time, I had a long conversation with a former pseudo-FuBu about life and being a PLU. I can't imagine that I'll know him deeper and even though something happened between us, I could still show a lever of cordiality reserved for good friends and long-time acquaintances.

It was the first time I did managed to know the life story of a former sex partner... and I've realized that if I did take him seriously, I might have found a good partner earlier, before my second wild-days episode happened.

---

Wala lang, I was inspired by his story. It seems like he's the big brother I've been looking for. From his ideals about relationship to the way he strived to become a successful events merchandiser he is today, it seems like I would learn a lot from him - beyond the things I knew when we were still in bed together.

Ewan ko ba, bakit hindi ako ganung naging mas showy noon. Siguro pareho kaming hindi handa... siguro wala sa mga vocabulary namin ang salitang buddy ng mga panahong yun,

Na maaring hindi rin mag-work out ang isang relasyon para sa aming dalawa dahil hindi talaga kami nakatakda para sa ganun nung simula pa lang.

---

But what if in some alternate present we have been buddies?

Siguro, hindi naging ganun kalalim ang samahan ng odders kasi nawala ako sa eksena bago pa kami nagsimula magbond as a group.

Na hindi siguro ako makakatamasa ng kalayaan na ine-enjoy ko ngayon kay Phanks kasi nakatali ako sa isang PLU na higit na makakadominate sa akin

Na marahil enjoy nga ako sa isang monogamous relationship pero madami kaming limitasyon sa isa't isa, katulad ng pag-iintroduce sa kanya sa bahay bilang man lang kaibigan (kasi 8 years ang tanda niya sa akin): Our relationship may be a good one, yet we would remain quite impersonal to each other.

In short, I might have found a big brother in Toto, yet I wouldn't bloom like I am today since everything is spoon fed: he's far more advanced and mature than I am and it would completely hinder the potentials I would learn from managing a relationship just like I did when Phanks and I were just starting.

---

Indeed, life is a great mystery. Who would have thought that I would end up with Phanks, with all his crankiness and shortcomings. Sometimes, I still wonder, what if destinies have shifted against our favor before? Ano kayang klaseng buhay meron ako ngayon?

Salamat kay Benchboy, nagkaroon ako ng opportunity humarap muli sa nakaraan ko. Salamat at na-late siya dahil sa pangangarir sa Tribu, I met Toto again and he completely broke my eternal belief that you can never be friends with your sexmate.

I would have learned more... I would have known him more... But my limits are well defined.

I did not get Toto's cell number.

---

JC a.k.a Endshift from BMK introduced a friend who claims to be straight... well, as I see him, he would become a complete PLU in less than 6 months. :)

---

Dun sa bading na nakaapak sa paa ko na may takong ang sapatos:

PUTA KA! yun lang.

No comments: