For the first time, I used my kazaa to download porn files! Sheesh, tanginang kalibugan yan, ok lang, since you could not depend on the pirated blue porns being sold in Quiapo/Cubao/Greenhills, better look for my own. And there they are! right in my pc, begging me to download them so I can having some new visuals when I jack off. Woohoo!
---
And for the last two weeks I am regressing. Ever since thurday, I broke down and decided not to go to work, I decided to disassociate myself with everything that is happening in the office. I am tired. I need new things to do and would preoccupy me. I know that this is against all my ideals about living a good and effective life. But what can I do, the troubles left me insecure and helpless as it progresses.
---
Proximus is extremely insecure and paranoid. He is a very dangerous person. There were times in his life when he thought people around him were about to gang up and betray him at the very time he is in need of people to depend to. For years it haunted him. He was quite normal and participative during those panic attacks, yet his very reasoning is slowly eaten away by his paranoia. Sometimes, I still ask myself how did he survive all those panic attacks. Perhaps it evolved. Perhaps, those panic attacks still manifest whenever he is unable to face challenges he should partly resolve.
---
Monday... I feel so unmoved. I don't want to move... I just want to remain inside my room.
I would really like to find a new job. Just to invigorate me and straighten up my act, besides who wouldn't love the fresh supplie of money to fatten up your bank account. I don't care if I would spent a life time living a frugal existence, as long as I have my fattened account, I will survive.
---
It's quite nostalgic when it rains on a monday morning.
Buhos na ulan, aking mundo'y lunuring tuluyan
Tulad ng pag-agos mo,
'Di mapipigil ang puso kong nagliliyab
Pag-ibig ko'y umaapaw,
Damdamin ko'y humihiyaw sa tuwa
Tuwing umuulan at kapiling ka
- Eraserheads, Tuwing Umuulan At Kapiling Ka
---
And for the last two weeks I am regressing. Ever since thurday, I broke down and decided not to go to work, I decided to disassociate myself with everything that is happening in the office. I am tired. I need new things to do and would preoccupy me. I know that this is against all my ideals about living a good and effective life. But what can I do, the troubles left me insecure and helpless as it progresses.
---
Proximus is extremely insecure and paranoid. He is a very dangerous person. There were times in his life when he thought people around him were about to gang up and betray him at the very time he is in need of people to depend to. For years it haunted him. He was quite normal and participative during those panic attacks, yet his very reasoning is slowly eaten away by his paranoia. Sometimes, I still ask myself how did he survive all those panic attacks. Perhaps it evolved. Perhaps, those panic attacks still manifest whenever he is unable to face challenges he should partly resolve.
---
Monday... I feel so unmoved. I don't want to move... I just want to remain inside my room.
I would really like to find a new job. Just to invigorate me and straighten up my act, besides who wouldn't love the fresh supplie of money to fatten up your bank account. I don't care if I would spent a life time living a frugal existence, as long as I have my fattened account, I will survive.
---
It's quite nostalgic when it rains on a monday morning.
Buhos na ulan, aking mundo'y lunuring tuluyan
Tulad ng pag-agos mo,
'Di mapipigil ang puso kong nagliliyab
Pag-ibig ko'y umaapaw,
Damdamin ko'y humihiyaw sa tuwa
Tuwing umuulan at kapiling ka
- Eraserheads, Tuwing Umuulan At Kapiling Ka
No comments:
Post a Comment