Countless times, I was thinking... I moved out of blog yet I haven't achieved anything. All there is, was silence... and a little chit chat here and there at the PEx Thread.
But I have a lot more to say, There were a lot of personal thoughts in my head begging to be written, to be expressed as I used to do before.
The silence surrounding my space made me extremely lonely and distant. If not for my bud, I might have wandered off again. Blogging found me an island and that island self sustained me during most of my stay here. I hoped that leaving blogspace would bridge the distance this space had created, yet I feel that the distance remains. I have already exprienced how to have my own space, and I can't get out of it anymore.
The awkwardness of posting my thoughts in a public message board had already taken my mindset and my loneliness pushed me further into allowing myself to return here.
Well its time to arrange my space. It's been weeks since I left this place and I think I can't simply leave this just like that.
Tholitz Star System is now being recolonized. I need a little space to run to whenever I feel empty, afraid, nostalgic or just being plain happy...
Blogging made me feel alive.
But I have a lot more to say, There were a lot of personal thoughts in my head begging to be written, to be expressed as I used to do before.
The silence surrounding my space made me extremely lonely and distant. If not for my bud, I might have wandered off again. Blogging found me an island and that island self sustained me during most of my stay here. I hoped that leaving blogspace would bridge the distance this space had created, yet I feel that the distance remains. I have already exprienced how to have my own space, and I can't get out of it anymore.
The awkwardness of posting my thoughts in a public message board had already taken my mindset and my loneliness pushed me further into allowing myself to return here.
Well its time to arrange my space. It's been weeks since I left this place and I think I can't simply leave this just like that.
Tholitz Star System is now being recolonized. I need a little space to run to whenever I feel empty, afraid, nostalgic or just being plain happy...
Blogging made me feel alive.
No comments:
Post a Comment