That's it, I'm officially sick.
I'm nursing a cold, a runny nose, a fever and an occassional dry cough. I was even having a chills severals minutes before I left the office.
Right now, my eyes are very tired and swelling, my head is aching and I am having difficulty to breathe, thanks to my ever friend sipon that keeps on appearing outside my nostrils.
Good heavens, I've never been sick in the past five months. I try not to be weakened by my condition but definitely I am not in a good shape.
I think my stressful work, and anxiety attacks had already consumed me. I know I could rebound with just a day's worth of rest but I cannot afford to be absent.
I was giving them a hint in the office about my condition, their only reply was their operations would be severly affected by my absence.
That my output is significant to the overall performance of the group.
And it did touch me. Indeed, I have placed my heart and soul in this hard job, and the price for all those effort is this one...
A signicant damage to my body.
Actually, I can bear everything, as long as they would not force us again to do an overtime. It really kills my system, since I'll be having problems meeting up with Phanks.
Phanks is part of my system, and disturbances like what happened yesterday upsets me terribly.
This is what routines are all about... it affects even the way your body responds to things.
I hope, with a brief and deep rest tonight, I can reclaim half of my energy reserves for tomorrow. Two days na lang, we'll finally get our first salary.
Right now, I'm just terribly tired and worn out. Even this brief respite of relaxation has a negative effect to me.
Motherfucker kasi eh, sino ba ang nanghawa ng sipon sa office? And yeah, fuck the aircon, it kills man! It kills!
PS: Binabate ko nga pala si Paul, Bench, Jio at Papa Toinks. Salamat sa pagbisita sa aking halamanan.
I'm nursing a cold, a runny nose, a fever and an occassional dry cough. I was even having a chills severals minutes before I left the office.
Right now, my eyes are very tired and swelling, my head is aching and I am having difficulty to breathe, thanks to my ever friend sipon that keeps on appearing outside my nostrils.
Good heavens, I've never been sick in the past five months. I try not to be weakened by my condition but definitely I am not in a good shape.
I think my stressful work, and anxiety attacks had already consumed me. I know I could rebound with just a day's worth of rest but I cannot afford to be absent.
I was giving them a hint in the office about my condition, their only reply was their operations would be severly affected by my absence.
That my output is significant to the overall performance of the group.
And it did touch me. Indeed, I have placed my heart and soul in this hard job, and the price for all those effort is this one...
A signicant damage to my body.
Actually, I can bear everything, as long as they would not force us again to do an overtime. It really kills my system, since I'll be having problems meeting up with Phanks.
Phanks is part of my system, and disturbances like what happened yesterday upsets me terribly.
This is what routines are all about... it affects even the way your body responds to things.
I hope, with a brief and deep rest tonight, I can reclaim half of my energy reserves for tomorrow. Two days na lang, we'll finally get our first salary.
Right now, I'm just terribly tired and worn out. Even this brief respite of relaxation has a negative effect to me.
Motherfucker kasi eh, sino ba ang nanghawa ng sipon sa office? And yeah, fuck the aircon, it kills man! It kills!
PS: Binabate ko nga pala si Paul, Bench, Jio at Papa Toinks. Salamat sa pagbisita sa aking halamanan.
No comments:
Post a Comment