1. I was teased being a queer for the most of my life. Even though I was hanging out with straight men, the doubt seems to hover still... But that time, I was real straight. The thoughts of bending over was relatively out of my mind.
2. It somehow stopped when I had a girlfriend. Too bad, I was starting to pirate blue porns at the middle of our relationship. However, the thought of having real sex with another PLU was relatively out of my mind... except at the latter part of our time, when I found myself posting at a Bi-thread in pinoyexchange.
3. I started believing that I am my dad's perfect karma. Putangina pala siya eh, napakababaero niya, tingnan natin kung putulin ko ang tsansa niyang ikalat pa ang lahi niya!
4. I adore my mom so much! Binuhay niya kami ng kapatid ko mag-isa! Dad was just a mere "provider" and nothing more.
5. I am abivalent towards my dad. Quever ko sa kanya, kasing tanda lang ng ex ko ang bago niya kabit ah!
6. I got all my personalities from my mom! Sori na lang si papa, kaya ko mag-angas at maging tigasin pero I think my heart remains feminate. Ika nga, ako yung masculine na may conflict sa sarili.
7. All the role models I followed were either females... or PLUs themselves! Malay ko bang ganun sila?
8. All my closest male friends are all PLUs. 35 sila lahat, isang federacion na kung tutuusin.
9. I have a relatively stable relationship. Tumagal pa kami ng isang taon at mauungusan ko na sila mama at papa pagdating sa stability sa pagiging buhay mag-asawa nila.
10. I am better this way. I found my strength being this way.
11. Sawa na ako sa mani, mas masarap ang hotdog.
12. I would always remember papu and I'd realize that man! Thank God he showed me the way.
13. I'd remember the OUTSIDERS, and I would realize that I became a full man because of them.
14. I have been blessed to be given the sweetest lover on earth. No one can take the place of HIM.
15. I'd think about how hard it is to have a family these days. Indeed, being fab and single is still the "best" option.
---
I just want to tell him straight that it was he who created me. He is the reason why I became like this and will remain to do so. Masyado mong pinababa ang tingin ko sa mga straight, salamat sayo!
2. It somehow stopped when I had a girlfriend. Too bad, I was starting to pirate blue porns at the middle of our relationship. However, the thought of having real sex with another PLU was relatively out of my mind... except at the latter part of our time, when I found myself posting at a Bi-thread in pinoyexchange.
3. I started believing that I am my dad's perfect karma. Putangina pala siya eh, napakababaero niya, tingnan natin kung putulin ko ang tsansa niyang ikalat pa ang lahi niya!
4. I adore my mom so much! Binuhay niya kami ng kapatid ko mag-isa! Dad was just a mere "provider" and nothing more.
5. I am abivalent towards my dad. Quever ko sa kanya, kasing tanda lang ng ex ko ang bago niya kabit ah!
6. I got all my personalities from my mom! Sori na lang si papa, kaya ko mag-angas at maging tigasin pero I think my heart remains feminate. Ika nga, ako yung masculine na may conflict sa sarili.
7. All the role models I followed were either females... or PLUs themselves! Malay ko bang ganun sila?
8. All my closest male friends are all PLUs. 35 sila lahat, isang federacion na kung tutuusin.
9. I have a relatively stable relationship. Tumagal pa kami ng isang taon at mauungusan ko na sila mama at papa pagdating sa stability sa pagiging buhay mag-asawa nila.
10. I am better this way. I found my strength being this way.
11. Sawa na ako sa mani, mas masarap ang hotdog.
12. I would always remember papu and I'd realize that man! Thank God he showed me the way.
13. I'd remember the OUTSIDERS, and I would realize that I became a full man because of them.
14. I have been blessed to be given the sweetest lover on earth. No one can take the place of HIM.
15. I'd think about how hard it is to have a family these days. Indeed, being fab and single is still the "best" option.
---
I just want to tell him straight that it was he who created me. He is the reason why I became like this and will remain to do so. Masyado mong pinababa ang tingin ko sa mga straight, salamat sayo!
No comments:
Post a Comment