I'll trade my lunchbreak for several minutes worth of blog.
I don't know but something magical happened to me as I sleep.
For some unexplainable reason, I felt like I had a very long and deep slumber. All I can remember is that in my dreams, I did push a sorta-like button to make time ticks slower than usual. And for around 8 hours, I felt like I had more than 10 hours of sleep. I kept on waking up every two hours, after feeling that I had four hours of rest, and in my dreams the thought of my supervisors kept on appearing on the scene.
That's why, despite my not-so-good condition, I decided to go to work today. Sayang rin ang kikitain ko ngayon.
I just hope they wouldn't ask us to work overtime again.
I would rather appreciate it if they'd ask us to report for work earlier than usual to compensate our extremely heavy workload.
Tomorrow, I expect to get my first salary. Now, everything that I've worked for, for the past 15 days will reap its fruits.
And I'm not hungry right now, I think I have an appettite loss.
I don't know but something magical happened to me as I sleep.
For some unexplainable reason, I felt like I had a very long and deep slumber. All I can remember is that in my dreams, I did push a sorta-like button to make time ticks slower than usual. And for around 8 hours, I felt like I had more than 10 hours of sleep. I kept on waking up every two hours, after feeling that I had four hours of rest, and in my dreams the thought of my supervisors kept on appearing on the scene.
That's why, despite my not-so-good condition, I decided to go to work today. Sayang rin ang kikitain ko ngayon.
I just hope they wouldn't ask us to work overtime again.
I would rather appreciate it if they'd ask us to report for work earlier than usual to compensate our extremely heavy workload.
Tomorrow, I expect to get my first salary. Now, everything that I've worked for, for the past 15 days will reap its fruits.
And I'm not hungry right now, I think I have an appettite loss.
No comments:
Post a Comment