Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Disturbing

My mom was hesitant while confiding this to me.

"Pinaguusapan ka sa opisina kasi madalas daw makita si "phanks" dun sa baba pag ginagabi ka. Tingin nila sayo eh isa kang closeta..."

WTF, I was dumbstruct. That was eons ago. And I thought nobody was looking. I was just pretending that we're friends. Di ko alam chismax na pala yun!

That's what I hate about that company. Lahat na lang blind item. Anyway who cares if they make stories? Buhay ba nila yun, akin namang buhay yun ah! They shouldn't say a fuck about my life. Tahimik lang naman ako ah. And who the fuck saw us? Dapat siguro eh intrigahin ko rin yung tarantadong yun!

---

However, the news bit me.

Indeed, everyone is starting to become aware with my activities. In fact, I think my mom is having doubts already. And I believe I can't do anything to alleviate those doubts.

Unless gumamit ako ng halaman para imaskara ko ang totoo...

Di ko alam, pero I feel disturbed with this revelation. Somehow, I am still not comfortable with myself no matter how I try to do so. It's like that reminder would always gives me a shock whenever I am living this "life."

It seems that I am not yet ready to accept myself completely. My fears manifested tonight, sana kapag dumating ang time, masabi ko rin ang lahat sa nanay ko. Tutal, this is my choice, my experiences reinforced my belief in living a life this way.

---

Pero nagtataka ako sa tatay ko.

It was a very very small story, pero bakit ganun. Nung dumating sa kanya eh bigla atang lumaki? Oo nga pala, I can still remember how I instructed the staff to keep everything from my papa since he tends to sensationalize things. Is it his nature already? pansin ko lang mahilig siya tsumika ah.

Is it possible that he's the carrier of the "G" genes that is active in me? Bakla kaya siya? Who knows. Probably that's the reason why he keeps on fucking different girls ALL the time.

He might be just reinforcing his masculinity, for the sake of hiding the real truth.

---

And that, my friends, is indeed disturbing.

No comments: