Sunday, February 20, 2005

From Ground Zero

Haven't slept yet, but I decided to go to work anyway.

In just two weeks, the whole event changed my routine, my life, the way I see things. Mom is still sick, but she have to attend some meetings this afternoon to decide the fate of my dad's businesses.

If I were to choose my destination, I would rather walk the more quiet road. We're better off without those businesses, but as my mom have said - it is my dad's lifetime project. It's our obligation to salvage it if ever possible.

And today marks the start of the struggle.

And no matter how I try to close my eyes, the sounds of incoming scenarios fills my mind.

I just wanted a simple, quiet life
I just want to be a simple worker.

But this is now my calling.

No matter how I try to show hesitation and avoidance,
I just know. It's my path.

I am the new king.

No comments: