Sana masabi sa awit kong ito
Lahat ng ninanais nitong puso ko
Sana saan man patungo sa buhay
May pag-ibig may pag-asa, may saya at saysay
Sana sa bawat sandali matikman pa
Sarap ng pagsasama at simpleng ligaya
Tara na, sakyan lang
Malay mo
Andyan lang, andyan lang ang hinahanap mo...
The song reflects what I really like to have at this moment.
---
One of the biggest huddles we had this week has been solved. It took a little manouvering though, especially when the bank manager tries to deny my mom her right to be one of the company's signatory after she failed to produce another valid ID.
I saw how assertive she was, yet in that state, I found her silently praying that her logic would penetrate the manager's boxed mind. In the end, the manager was convinced that they could allow her to be a signatory since we have a good track record on our bank account at one of their branches.
Finally, the operation of my dad's security agency can already resume its normal routine. We won't push anything for the meantime to ensure that peace could be achieve between mom and the other existing shareholder.
And I want to thank God for weaving these things according to our wishes.
No comments:
Post a Comment