Despite a number of crisis looming over us, I would like to dedicate this entry for the sidelines: The things that happened to me these past few days.
: I've been working on an irregular basis since monday. One day I'll report for work, the following day - other important iteraries would break my work routine again. Been exerting effort to inform my very kind supervisor about the problems I am facing right now. At least I am confident that she would inform my bigger bosses the reasons why I am having a fucked up schedule since dad died two weeks ago.
Unfortunately, I am planning to submit a resignation letter this week. No matter how I want to secure my freedom working for others, I think that the responsibility of salvaging whatever is left of my dad's businesses rests in my hands.
: If there are routines that needed to be maintained, one of those would be my daily meet-ups with Phanks. You see, even at these most difficult times, relationships still remains one of my most important priorities. Kahit makita lang siya't makasama for a few minutes ok na sakin. I've been inviting him to sleep over my house kaso ayaw naman niya eh.
: Since dad died, my sister seems cooperative when it comes to house rules. Sabagay this time tatlo na lang talaga kami. I needed to protect her and my mom even more now that there are unseen threats that lurk within our realms. If only we can maintain our quiet existence before these things happened.
Kahit na hirap sa pera basta tahimik ok na sakin.
: My previous work, the Ad Agency informed me that I have until the 28th to submit my resume to them. They want me back... And I want them back in my life too! Kaso hindi ko alam kung ano ang magiging role ko ngayon sa businesses ni papa.
The worst position I might land in his company is the head itself. Tsk.tsk.
: Can exes be friends? Napansin ko nung nakaburol si Dad na super close kami ng ex-gf ko before. Nakakainis, bakit kasi gago ako nun eh! Ngayon, how can I explain to her that I found a more interesting preference? Hirap yun ha, lalo na't OUT na ako sa iba kong classmates.
: And speaking of preferences, parang hindi ata active ang PLU life ko these days? La lang, feeling ko kung wala siguro akong buddy baka celibate na ako ngayon eh... o kaya hetero ulit. I miss my BrOdders. Kung hindi kasi nagkasakit si mama last saturday, nakapunta tiyak ako sa UP Fair kasama sila.
: I was about to post an entry last night about our meeting with Batas Mauricio, however I forgot that my internet was not working so I ended up loosing the whole entry. tsk. tsk. tsk.
The Techno Revolution, Unnoticed
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment