Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Pangga

Parokya Ni Edgar
One and Only

It took one look
Then forever lay out in front of me
One smile then I died
Only to be revived by you
There I was thought I had everything
Figured out, goes to show
Just how much i know
'Bout the way life,place out

Chorus:

I take one step away
Then I'll find myself
Coming back to you
My one and only one and
Only you

Verse 2:

Now i know that i know
Not a thing that I know
Except the fact that i'm yours
And that you are mine

Oh...,that you told me that
This wouldn't be easy
And no,i'm not one
To complain

Chorus

---

Para sa isang taon nating pagsasama
sa lungkot at ligaya. Ikaw lamang na pinakamamahal
at nagpaliwanag sa aking buhay,
maraming salamat sa pagmamahal
at pagkakaibigan na ipinakita
at ipinaramdam mo sa akin.

Happy Anniversary Pangga.
Mahal na mahal kita.

No comments: