Sunday, April 11, 2004

Breaking News

"Mag taxi ka na lang papunta sa inyo."

you said, nagtitipid ka.

"Ok ka lang ba pauwi mag bus?"

you said you're ok... and you seemed so sober. He even warned you about the dangers that you'll face in Cubao.

At the back of my mind, I want to accompany you till you finally find an Antipolo FX going home. I even opened up the idea to Meng-meng, but it didn't prosper.

We allowed you to go, hoping that you'll be safe and sober.

10:00ish am.

A series of text messages disrupted my sleep. Heaving from a newfound depression and phanks' hypochondria, the news arrived.

"Nagising siya na nakasakay ng tricycle sa may Navotas, hindi niya alam kung paano nakarating dun, at wala na lahat ng gamit niya... pati lighter"

Tangina, how could have we let him out of our sight. Sa bus pa lang eh nabinggo na siya. Thing is, hindi niya alam na ninanakawan na pala siya ng lagay na yun.

While trying to regain my sleep.

Swerte pa rin siya, he was exempted from the trauma by sleeping all throughout the incident.

And that sleeping probably saved his life as well.

Ingat ka dude. Let this be a lesson to all of us. I'm relieved that you, remained safe.

I thank God for protecting you all the way.

No comments: