Friday, April 23, 2004

Black Hawk Down

I'm listening at my recently downloaded Black Hawk Down Theme... the latin-arabic lyrics is so melancholic, so tranquil to the ears... unlike what I've seen this morning, until now the shock still hurts my eyes.

All the sticked to my mind is bitter aftertaste. Indeed, there are things that cannot be understood in one swallowing.

I would have posted some thoughts about humility this evening... and how karma gets you back when you do things negative in the past. I was about to talk about hope, of being rewarded by being positive and humble - by harnessing the power of the chi. But no, how could I speak about good things when all I've seen shortly before dawn was saddening.

I was there. The ODDERs called a lightning contingent. With all honesty, they call this lightning contingent a hundred times over. At may mga beses na hindi umaabot sakin ang text... o kaya hindi na siguro talagang nagtext sakin kasi malabo akong dumating. At first, medyo napapakunot ulo rin ako, nagtataka bakit hindi ako sinama sa lakad. Pero ok lang, di naman big deal sakin masyado yun eh. Ang mahalaga kaibigan ko sila, with or without my presence, I know we're friends. Yun lang, hindi na ako umaasa ng reply kung magtext back man ako sa kanila. Sapat na ang mga napagsamahan namin na kahit hindi ako magpakita ng ilang linggo, alam ko na may tropa akong babalikan. I don't blame them if they may not inform me of gimmicks. Sa sobrang dami namin, kanya - kanya ng expectation kung sino ang magtetext at hindi. Yun lang.

I would like to save some words here, because I know, It might be use against me.

But before I end this entry, I would like to voice out the gists of my thoughts... in colors, that are melancholic

Grey and Mauve: I'm not really sure how your misunderstanding had began but I hope you can fix this one. Sayang, nakita ko pa naman kayong sobrang sweet kanina, tapos ganun lang pala ang magiging ending niyo. I'm just here to give comfort. Hug ko nga kayong dalawa.

Carnation: I don't know if you're drunk or not... I know, you're offended, I understand that. But I think you've gone overboard with your reactions. Check it out, I hope you'll realize it. Your actions was a bit extreme. If I were in his shoes, I would have responded bitterly.

Pale Blue: I've just read your blog. I don't know if it was meant for me or something but anyways, I'm sorry for not informing you. I was expecting the southern boys to do the job, since I tend to inform those who are nearer to my vicinity. Remember always that there are things that are strongly connected even beyond words - even beyond actions. I remember a friend in college, I asked my her why among her barkada, she is closest to those who don't join her gigs and groups. Her bestfriends are found among other circles who are apart from her own.

She told me, "sometimes... the most powerful friendships prosper in silence and in distance. its like there's this invisible thread that connects you. Everything is done by whispers, every quiet moment you spent together is a time of bonding. that how sublime friendships can be."

Anyway, since I remembered her words, maybe I should let my friendship with the odders prosper in silence and in distance. This time, I would let things take their own course.

No comments: