I just wanted to have some fun.
That's why I went there and mingled with the ODDERs guys. The truth is, I don't want to go out after Phanks and I met and ate our dinner. The thought of depression and hopelessness still linger on my mind, yet the chance and the opportunity to get a life is on hand. This kind of event happens once in several weeks so I decided to go, leaving all my worries behind.
As usual, Malate was filled with gay people. Tuklings, Drags, and even SMKs filled the scene. The Gogo Boys danced at the platform like they were in BED, however it's obvious that they look stupid dancing there while failing to initiate the crowd to dance with them. It's all in the matter of stage set up. It was actually a disaster... even fishing for potential mates would be very hard to do because of that.
While travelling all the way from Cubao to Malate, I was expecting a better presentation, knowing that it was BED who was the lead organizer of the event, but I think it flunked big time. It really did flunked not because of the organization but the set-up itself. It could have been better if people were given the chance to have a really exciting dancing area where they could fish around, but no... It was boring and the sounds were boring too. Not the BED scene I usually enjoy and look forward to.
Anyway, the entire Sangkabadingan converged at the spot where they first found a voice which is Orosa Street. As it was advised before, those who wanted to hide should avoid the event completely. The out-people would dominate the event so as much as possible, the closeted should forget going there. But boys will be boys, though most of them did not mingle with the epicenter crowd, they were all scattered in the area. Good strategy yet not really effective. A girl classmate back from college saw me in front of Bargo. I was desperately trying to hide the reason why I was there. I don't know if she fully knows by now but every puzzle she's been looking all along is there. I don't know if I managed to hide from her... but....
I don't care anymore. As long as I'm with friends. As long as I had this moment to forget everything and as long as it made me happy.
Quever...
Life is too precious to worry about how people would look at me after they saw me at that event.
---
Phanks and I visited the church this evening. Wala lang, I am very aware that we have put God in our relationship that's why no matter what challenges we have to face, whenever we realize that we're blessed. Everything ends up better.
---
It's the start of the week, and at this moment alone, I know how much depression and pressure will I take before it briefly ends 7 days from now. I will try to be less depressing. No matter what happens, even if God Himself would take away everything from me. I will remain optimistic...
But if ever this blog would fall silent for a long period of time...
Then it's goodbye.
The thought of suicide had taken over me.
Thank you very much.
Tsaring!
That's why I went there and mingled with the ODDERs guys. The truth is, I don't want to go out after Phanks and I met and ate our dinner. The thought of depression and hopelessness still linger on my mind, yet the chance and the opportunity to get a life is on hand. This kind of event happens once in several weeks so I decided to go, leaving all my worries behind.
As usual, Malate was filled with gay people. Tuklings, Drags, and even SMKs filled the scene. The Gogo Boys danced at the platform like they were in BED, however it's obvious that they look stupid dancing there while failing to initiate the crowd to dance with them. It's all in the matter of stage set up. It was actually a disaster... even fishing for potential mates would be very hard to do because of that.
While travelling all the way from Cubao to Malate, I was expecting a better presentation, knowing that it was BED who was the lead organizer of the event, but I think it flunked big time. It really did flunked not because of the organization but the set-up itself. It could have been better if people were given the chance to have a really exciting dancing area where they could fish around, but no... It was boring and the sounds were boring too. Not the BED scene I usually enjoy and look forward to.
Anyway, the entire Sangkabadingan converged at the spot where they first found a voice which is Orosa Street. As it was advised before, those who wanted to hide should avoid the event completely. The out-people would dominate the event so as much as possible, the closeted should forget going there. But boys will be boys, though most of them did not mingle with the epicenter crowd, they were all scattered in the area. Good strategy yet not really effective. A girl classmate back from college saw me in front of Bargo. I was desperately trying to hide the reason why I was there. I don't know if she fully knows by now but every puzzle she's been looking all along is there. I don't know if I managed to hide from her... but....
I don't care anymore. As long as I'm with friends. As long as I had this moment to forget everything and as long as it made me happy.
Quever...
Life is too precious to worry about how people would look at me after they saw me at that event.
---
Phanks and I visited the church this evening. Wala lang, I am very aware that we have put God in our relationship that's why no matter what challenges we have to face, whenever we realize that we're blessed. Everything ends up better.
---
It's the start of the week, and at this moment alone, I know how much depression and pressure will I take before it briefly ends 7 days from now. I will try to be less depressing. No matter what happens, even if God Himself would take away everything from me. I will remain optimistic...
But if ever this blog would fall silent for a long period of time...
Then it's goodbye.
The thought of suicide had taken over me.
Thank you very much.
Tsaring!
No comments:
Post a Comment