Just woke up awhile ago. After clubbing last night, we went to check out Sonny and Chris' fabulous pad. The boys seems having fun redecorating their new nook, in fact as Meng and I put it, these guys can throw the Fab 5 out of business.
Being there reminded me of my own little nook somewhere in project 6 a year ago. We did have our own home and we did our best to make it homey as best as we can. It's just so amusing to see three new different people living as housemates, discovering their quirks and attitudes when in their own territory and enduring it as long as you live together.
It seems like Chris has the most remarkable attitude among the three. He seems to be the OC guy in the house. Grabe, di kinaya ng powers ko ang organization skills niya! In fact, nakakadiskubrehan na sila kung sino ang pinakakikay sa kanilang tatlo, which is something to watch for.
Nakakamiss lang kasi nung time namin, hindi pa ganun ka-close ang mga outsiders. The problem I've faced before minimized my presence in my pad. Tama si James, naging drive-in motel ko yung room ko. I am even wondering if I had really bonded with them at all, or I just never felt it but I did, in my own little way.
But you know what, living with three other guys with the same as such as your was one of the happiest days of my life. Imagine, you're free to do what you want to. Sayang nga eh, sana sinamantala ko na yung room na yun at nagdala na ako nang nagdala ng sangkatutak na... doon.
Sometimes, I just wish that I could bring back that time in my life... Sana, I made the most out of it kahit na medyo mahirap para sa akin na mahilig mamahay. Sana I did more fun with Sealdi, know more about James like Sealdi did, showed more of my quirkiness to them (which I really tried to avoid), share more memories with my housemates and bonded with them more.
Sonny, Paldeng and Paul reminded me of ourselves when we shared our nook. Sayang, I passed up the chance on many things when I had my own time.
Being there reminded me of my own little nook somewhere in project 6 a year ago. We did have our own home and we did our best to make it homey as best as we can. It's just so amusing to see three new different people living as housemates, discovering their quirks and attitudes when in their own territory and enduring it as long as you live together.
It seems like Chris has the most remarkable attitude among the three. He seems to be the OC guy in the house. Grabe, di kinaya ng powers ko ang organization skills niya! In fact, nakakadiskubrehan na sila kung sino ang pinakakikay sa kanilang tatlo, which is something to watch for.
Nakakamiss lang kasi nung time namin, hindi pa ganun ka-close ang mga outsiders. The problem I've faced before minimized my presence in my pad. Tama si James, naging drive-in motel ko yung room ko. I am even wondering if I had really bonded with them at all, or I just never felt it but I did, in my own little way.
But you know what, living with three other guys with the same as such as your was one of the happiest days of my life. Imagine, you're free to do what you want to. Sayang nga eh, sana sinamantala ko na yung room na yun at nagdala na ako nang nagdala ng sangkatutak na... doon.
Sometimes, I just wish that I could bring back that time in my life... Sana, I made the most out of it kahit na medyo mahirap para sa akin na mahilig mamahay. Sana I did more fun with Sealdi, know more about James like Sealdi did, showed more of my quirkiness to them (which I really tried to avoid), share more memories with my housemates and bonded with them more.
Sonny, Paldeng and Paul reminded me of ourselves when we shared our nook. Sayang, I passed up the chance on many things when I had my own time.
No comments:
Post a Comment