I would trade a few glimpses of sunset without thinking nothing for a week's meal in a posh restaurant or a movie in Greenbelt 4.
These days, when all you can think about is heavy work, family and your doomed social life. Seeing your face lit by a setting sun, while alterative music plays on your PC is already a perfect moment of bliss.
How I wished this moment would last a longer time.

I want to buy flowers in Dangwa to give to my mom and sister
or check out some cool ornamental plants in Q-Ave.
or have a brief joyride in Roxas Boulevard from Cavite to Navotas...
But like all sunsets, it too will cease to give way for the night.
These days, when all you can think about is heavy work, family and your doomed social life. Seeing your face lit by a setting sun, while alterative music plays on your PC is already a perfect moment of bliss.
How I wished this moment would last a longer time.

I want to buy flowers in Dangwa to give to my mom and sister
or check out some cool ornamental plants in Q-Ave.
or have a brief joyride in Roxas Boulevard from Cavite to Navotas...
But like all sunsets, it too will cease to give way for the night.
No comments:
Post a Comment