Friday, November 5, 2004

Beating The Big Bird

Saturday, the day I really hated most because we have work. Tonight, I will not go home. I will have to work overnight so that we could at least finish our work before our deadline. It's better this way rather than go to work tomorrow. Much as I would like to pass this time, I had to confirm since hopefully,

this would be the last of it.

This overnight-work would prevent me from hanging out with the ODDERs or with my PGC friends who's forcing me two nights ago to make an appearance in our reunion tonight. By all accounts I would rather choose hanging out with the ODDERs anyway since I'd enjoy how we terrorize another bar with our presence.

Anyway, since I'm working overtime... and overnight, I'd be spending my precious saturday night here. God if only I could bring some beer inside and create a party scene here in the office - BED style, then I'd probably forget that this "forced work" would become more bearable.

Speaking of BED, I haven't been exposed to the mainstream fab scene since Omeng left for the US. In fact, I already lost my interest listening to house music nowadays. Kaya nga ako bitter sa post ko last night because of that. Hopefully, when the new researchers are hired, then we'll have more time for ourselves then. Right now I'm glad that I have somehow adjusted to this kind of work.

---

O sha, my officemates are already here. Better close this blog now. See you when I see you guys. Pasensya na't napasubo na ako dito.

No comments: