A long long time ago, when Alien Nation wasn't concieved yet, there was a thread in PEx that promotes camaraderie among bisexuals in the group. Yeah, that was a long time ago, and I was young then. Before, I find RC snubbish, in fact, he belonged to the other faction who fights for dominance in the thread, I belong to the other faction - those aligned with the SNAGG and Lesbian people who declared Malate as their home.
During my first eyeball with them, I got attracted with one of the guys - Archerblaze. I don't know what thing got me attracted to him, but that night, I was so close to him, he was the only one I've been talking to. While we were having a conversation on a dark corner of La Dida's hip bar, eyes were looking at me, I wasn't aware that there are several other guys in the group who digs the person I was talking to and they were quite mad with what I've achieved that night.
I didn't stay long during my first-ever eyeball with PLUs. That was the most stressful days of my academic life - I was juggling thesis, finals, girlfriend, barkada, and an upcoming college election the following week and that eyeball was my only break from the pressure.
To make the story short. Archerblaze burned me. I kept on texting him days after, while others were still trying to attract his attention. The texting ended on an eventful meet-up two days after in La Salle. It was a Sunday afternoon and he invited me to hang out in his place.
Since I was still untrained yet, I am not aware that accepting such invitation is something, I never realized that such acceptance would almost ended up loosing my virginity... We were alone in his room, and since I was a greenhorn he asked me if he could kiss me just for the experience... trembling, I said yes, I want to try. We kissed torridly. It was my first kiss, I felt very very horny... but I don't know what to do. If it happened today, maybe I already grabbed his crotch outright and made him moan like he never did before.
But it was my twilight and all I can think of is how to hide my anxiety.
Eventually, the attraction turned to infatuation. No one ever knew among the Unions, or Snaggs or G2G that something almost happened between us. If Icedragon knew it that week, he would be mightily furious. He would curse me in the threads and probably, I'll get booted out before I even started joining them in their gimmicks.
Fortunately, during that time, everyone barely knew one another. It was the first major geb of the whole group of non-straights in PEx. Perhaps, I knew even at an early time how to get a guy's attention without letting everyone know. It was my little secret and it endured till my first ever PLU relationship.
---
Several weeks after, Icedragon introduced Lindewelrainrix to us. By this time, I have already settled my grudges with Ice, since our initial meet-ups always ended in hostility. Lindewel/Julius was just 18 years old then, and I felt that he wasn't comfortable being with Icedragon, who was way way ahead of us in terms of experience.
Through text messaging, Julius and I got close. He became my little brother (and my secret flirt interest) aside from Roy (bulaklak). We became movie buddies, sentihan buddies - he even dated me in McDonalds in exchange for that afternoon conversation in CCP Breakwater. During those times, Icedragon was madly in love with Julius. He told us, how he would take care of him, how he would court him etc. etc. Of course, Julius told me everything, he told me how Ice would try to take advantage of him during our first meet up (since he slept over to his place that night). So I told him that the next time he would join the friday gimmick, maybe he should tell Ice that he (julius) would sleep over to my place instead of his.
Around two weeks after we first met, Lindewelrainrix agreed to my proposal. He was the first PLU to sleep over my room.
And it happened. Roy, Julius and the rest of the Union guys had a party the following friday. Julius insisted that he wanted to stay over my place instead of Icedragon's, which created a gap between us (Ice). But what can I do, the kid entrusted himself to me. I don't want this guy avoiding us the next time because of a single person who'd like to take advantage of him.
As the story goes, he went over my place. Had some pillow talk - knew a lot about him (which during those times were really hard to extract from a newbie) and slept. Nothing happened because it wasn't my intention at all. Besides, the main reason why he slept over my place even though he barely knew me was because he feels more assured in my company than with everyone else. Because I was the first one who showed him friendship and brotherhood, unlike everyone whom he cannot relate to that much.
After that first sleep over, everytime he would join our nightout Julius always slept over in my place. Eventually, the flirty interest looses steam and we became brothers until he decided to stop every PLU activity he had.
---
There were a lot of things happened after the Union days. Karirs came but I always ended up falling for Roy. Yet, during those pa-tweetums phase, our relationship revolved around friendship and brotherhood - beyond lust and buddies. It was our friendship that mattered. I was madly in love but I never told him straight. I met new people, some of them slept over here. but nothing happened, I put frienship in my intentions above all else.
Perhaps, my first close encounter with a PLU taught me to make my intentions clear... so that such stupidity would never happen again. That's why when my wild days came, I knew what I want and then leave when I got what I need.
Friendship and sex will never mix, unless you dream to end up as lovers... but if not, everything would be pointless - because intimacies cannot exist in this kind of friendship - only respect and admiration, which I show to those I call my brODDERs.
---
So don't be surprised if I show some disgust to those I percieved as elements who see this group as fishing ground, because the truth is we're not. I had my share of mistakes and records when it comes to being a slut but I never directed it to friends - not even to the only ODDER who I gave a demonstration on how to give a head to a stranger in MP before.
My friendship with these guys are sanctified, despite the misunderstandings we harbor sometimes.
Genuine friendships bloom when you know how to treat a friend as pure and untainted.
---
PLU Tips #5: Never go to Sogo, Wise or other motels who would ask you to proceed to the waiting area first before being entertained by the desk officer. Every sane PLU wouldn't like to be mix with other partners (read: hetero) who are also checking-in the motel.
The Techno Revolution, Unnoticed
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment