Saturday, May 8, 2004

Closure

I had a heart to heart talk with the guy on the hotseat two nights ago.

I might say that I was brutally frank with what I feel and how I am concerned with what reputation he created among the group this past few weeks.

I must admit that I was quite harsh, when posting my thoughts at YG directed to him. But that's how I feel. I am quite heartless to people who destroyed their favorable impressions to me. After all, it's the impressions that count. Once you destroy it and your foundations in an organization wasn't that strong, expect that they would simply gang up on you till you are booted out of the group.

But that isn't our way. Somewhere along the issue, we know how to face it squarely and directly.

And that's what we did. Being the representative of the group. We aired our grievances, our concerns, and those we see as something contrary to the ideals of the group. At first, I was a little bit worried as to how I would deliver my words. But Meng-meng advised me to talk with compassion.

And a compassionate conversation I did while I was talking to him.

---

Tonight, we closed again another issue that left us hanging for some months already. Thanks to Joey for opening the conversation, we were able to speak our sides and how we felt after it happened. Omeng was more brutal this time, but the ex-hotseat was open minded enough to accept our blows.

As you see, Omeng and I have done more nasty deeds compared to you guys, but we never showed those sides to them that why we have the right to react this way.

But suffice to say, the talk went well. I hope they have understood by heart our concerns and grievances. I hope they would become more aware next time of the consequences of their actions before they even do it. All is well for us. The sapa gurls would have less chismax to talk in the following weeks, but at least. After saying all the things we wanted to say even from the beginning.

Peace will now reign in our hearts.

---

It was cloudy when Pao and I arrived in Cubao yesterday morning. Desiring to continue our conversation, I decided to accompany him to the last station he'll be dropping going home.

I've learned that all these time, he's still having some hang-ups with his ex. That he can still cry for him and he's still wishing for a sequel to their relationship.

But everything is too late now...

Cloudy mornings bring back memories of my childhood. Of the days my yaya would accompany me to school, only to learn that classes has been suspended. Rain makes me nostalgic. There's this unexplainable feeling of happiness when you see the blue-grey clouds parting, the easterly wind blowing on your face, and the cool crisp air embracing your body.

The verdant greens remind you of the drizzle that happened the night before, as people slowly pours on the street as they begin their day, while you are just about to close it.

I am a nocturnal person, and such beauty is luxury to me.

My tyrst with early morning scenes remain despite the changes of priorities that's happening to my life. Chicane's Ordinary Morning reminds me that though rush-hours mornings are just ordinary for many people,

It will always have a special place in my heart...

Indeed, true love is hard to die.

---

PLU Tips #7: I retract my previous statement. Masakit maging bot!

No comments: