Saturday, May 1, 2004

Usog

I warned Janssen not to make any comments, but he didn't listen. Tuloy, for 2 days now, I'm suffering from diarrhea, fever and sever weakness. My tummy's aching and I can't even turn on my appetite. Waaaaaaah, ang hirap hirap nito and I have so many things to do today. Rest is not an option, in fact, I have to attend a Cashflow 101 Boardgame - Seminar this afternoon at AIM. I can't miss the opportunity since I paid P750 bucks for my ticket. Badtrip.

/me nursing my bloated and painful tummy.

At least, I am quite relieved that Meng meng decided to adopt Pao for the night. Don't worry Pao, we're more concerned when we see you heavily drunk than annoyed. After all, you're quite behave when alcohol has taken you over. Ok lang na buhatin ka namin everytime na may tama ka. Di ka naman makulit, maangas at manyak katulad ng iba...

RC would really love to hear the stories that happened last saturday. Rock on Sapa Gurls!!!

/me still cursing my weird tummy

It seems like Koppy and kapatid's been silent all this time. I've been waiting for their stories to be posted. hehehe. Makitsismis daw ba. Anyway, I hope that they're having a blast! I can somehow relate to this time as their honeymoon period. Such thoughts makes me miss my phanks even more.

/me runs to the bathroom...

I am already dehydrated. I feel so week, and no matter how I try to eat or replenish the nutrients being wasted due to my sickness, I simply loose my appetite. For the last three hours since I woke up, I've been scrambling to find the nearest bathroom in the house. Imagine dropping a 20-kilo spurt of bestiality, with a very atrocious smell even the toilet bowl would puke. Everyone tells me to take a rest today, but I can't simply waste my 750 bucks just like that. Who cares if I scramble at the conference room everytime my ass sound the alarm? As long as I am there, I think nothing else matter.

/me scrambles to the cr again for the nth time.

Any I quit. I just can't take it. So, I have to end my entry now. Benchboy, thank for consoling me last night. I was about to faint in Greenhills while shopping for my very very affordable shoes when the thought of checking you out came to my mind.

And yes LQ, your reputation has already gaining momentum. Honestly, I am deeply worried with what I hear... If you really can't fight the moonlight, if we will forever doubt your intentions. Just tell us, we can readily tug you along at the nearest cruising place near you.

---

PLU Tips #2: When playing with a putotoy, avoid concentrating too much on the head area. That part is extremely sensitive, some PLUs find it too discomforting. If you really want to please your partner, the most safe and pleasurable area is right below the head, the upper part of the shaft... or if you want, you can just do deepthroating. I assure you, it will bring your partner to infinite heavens.

No comments: