Thursday, February 3, 2005

With Eyes Half Open

Bills! Bills! Bills!



When will it stop from running after me? I just got home this evening, tired and exhausted from work and the first thing I saw in the side table was our cable bill!



Grabe na itu.



This week alone, I shed 2 thousand peysos to pay for my globe bill and a partial for our telephone bill. Tomorrow, I will have to shed again 1.5k to pay for the maid and our food consumption for the week. In 15 days, I will have to pay again for my globe bill, plus half of the electricity bill and of course, the maid.



Well it's a never-ending cycle. The only thing that seperates me now from complete bankrupcy is my new bank account, which I vowed to put 1k every payday.



---



That's the reason why even money to spend to gimmick comes very hard these days. In fact, nightlife has become the least of my priorities. Overbudgeting has forced me to cut all my personal expenses to a minimum - in order to maximize the money I can save and utilize for emergency purposes.



I dreamed of running my own business before, and looking at how I juggle everything that I earn, I think my life has become a one big business enterprise!!!



whattalayp.



---



There were times when I would be tempted to spend even a 100 bucks for food, but my conscience would always remind me that a hundred bucks can allow me to survive one day at work.



Whenever these things happen, I keep reminding myself what papu have said before about enjoying one's youth. I try my best to let go sometimes and unwind or spend something for myself, but whenever those opportunities come, my new enemy naman comes in the form of exhaustion. Instead of gimmick, I tend to tuck myself in bed.



Life's aint fair sometimes... but I'm not complaining. I am merely voicing out my thoughts, now that I'm still in the process of adjusting into these new kind of life. I just have to find some answers as to how I can enjoy my youth despite the balancing act I do in order to keep my sanity intact.



I would like to rant some more, but time is running out. Barely 2 hours after I got home, I am already sleepy.



And I still want to see my whammy boylets woohoo to each other in Sims2.













No comments: