Act One: Premonitions
Exactly a month before his death, we have noticed that he was trying to go back to us. He would drop by at home for no reason at all. He did pay for the FX's maintenance expenses, as well as ensured that a water pump would be delivered at home before Valentines day.
People around him said that during his last month, he became unusually kind and empathic, which by nature he was not. He once said that whatever betrayals his former friends did to him were already forgiven. "Past is past" he said, no one thought that it would be his informal bidding of goodbye.
At one time, he was asking me if I would like to have a scooter. I just scoffed the idea since I am already busy with work. Besides, I'm already 23 years old. Scooters are for teenagers. I never thought that he was trying to get close to me - to bridge the distance that set us apart after he have declared to mom that he already has a second family.
In his depression, he was seen eating at some foodstore in his hometown of Navotas. People have thought that he might have just missed the feeling of returning home, after a long and hard journey as a businessman and publisher. No one thought that he was conveying a desire to return home - that in death, he would like to be closest to the place where he was born.
I sensed it before that something weird was going on. But I never bothered, the hatred was just too deep to even noticed such tiny, subconcious message that his time is near. But no matter how swift his death was, he was vindicated. He died beside us, his sins forgiven by the entire family.
---
Act Two: Hauntings
We just got home from the funeral. Since I was already feeling quite spooked out due to the thoughts of him haunting me, I decided to open the TV to keep me company. I then checked out my yahoo to look for emails.
My aunt from the US sent me an email to extend their condolences, and I decided to reply to her mail. Tired and exhausted, I had a hard time composing my letter so I decided to press the mute button of the TV to type my message.
After typing the message, I pressed again the mute button for the sound to resume. But to my surprise, the TV was unexplainably been shut off. I then pressed the on button but the TV won't open. I found out that the cord was unplugged by someone. I then told them what happened the following day.
---
The night after burial, there was a sudden cool breeze blowing in my face - it was cold but there was no breeze. I tried to downplay what had happened, but it still remains a mystery why there was pocket of coldness when the air in my feet and body was warm.
---
It was reported this afternoon that in my dad's room in his office, there emanates a cold breeze behind the doors. The guards thought that someone left his aircon open, but there was no one inside. A wood panel from his office window suddenly fell off hitting someone from Malacanang. To everyone's surprise, the wood panel was completely intact in his office when they check it out.
Lastly, someone saw a huge black bird came out from his office. What mystifies everyone was that his windows were all closed when my aunt checked out his room the following day.
Exactly a month before his death, we have noticed that he was trying to go back to us. He would drop by at home for no reason at all. He did pay for the FX's maintenance expenses, as well as ensured that a water pump would be delivered at home before Valentines day.
People around him said that during his last month, he became unusually kind and empathic, which by nature he was not. He once said that whatever betrayals his former friends did to him were already forgiven. "Past is past" he said, no one thought that it would be his informal bidding of goodbye.
At one time, he was asking me if I would like to have a scooter. I just scoffed the idea since I am already busy with work. Besides, I'm already 23 years old. Scooters are for teenagers. I never thought that he was trying to get close to me - to bridge the distance that set us apart after he have declared to mom that he already has a second family.
In his depression, he was seen eating at some foodstore in his hometown of Navotas. People have thought that he might have just missed the feeling of returning home, after a long and hard journey as a businessman and publisher. No one thought that he was conveying a desire to return home - that in death, he would like to be closest to the place where he was born.
I sensed it before that something weird was going on. But I never bothered, the hatred was just too deep to even noticed such tiny, subconcious message that his time is near. But no matter how swift his death was, he was vindicated. He died beside us, his sins forgiven by the entire family.
---
Act Two: Hauntings
We just got home from the funeral. Since I was already feeling quite spooked out due to the thoughts of him haunting me, I decided to open the TV to keep me company. I then checked out my yahoo to look for emails.
My aunt from the US sent me an email to extend their condolences, and I decided to reply to her mail. Tired and exhausted, I had a hard time composing my letter so I decided to press the mute button of the TV to type my message.
After typing the message, I pressed again the mute button for the sound to resume. But to my surprise, the TV was unexplainably been shut off. I then pressed the on button but the TV won't open. I found out that the cord was unplugged by someone. I then told them what happened the following day.
---
The night after burial, there was a sudden cool breeze blowing in my face - it was cold but there was no breeze. I tried to downplay what had happened, but it still remains a mystery why there was pocket of coldness when the air in my feet and body was warm.
---
It was reported this afternoon that in my dad's room in his office, there emanates a cold breeze behind the doors. The guards thought that someone left his aircon open, but there was no one inside. A wood panel from his office window suddenly fell off hitting someone from Malacanang. To everyone's surprise, the wood panel was completely intact in his office when they check it out.
Lastly, someone saw a huge black bird came out from his office. What mystifies everyone was that his windows were all closed when my aunt checked out his room the following day.
No comments:
Post a Comment