Thursday, February 3, 2005

Money Matters (Don't read this If we share the same burden)

Tang-ina



I had just computed my income less the money I contribute for home expenses for one month. By the looks of it, that leaves me around 2K free money from my 5-digit salary for 30 days!



I should be more strict with how I manage my finances. I should be more obssesed with ways on gaining more from my moolah! I need to upgrade my PC which would cost me 6k in 3 months time.



secretly, It constantly worries me on what if my dad's company decides to stop putting *bleep* in my account. How on earth would we survive with just half of my income sustaining the entire household? What if I loose this job and loose that stipulation altogether?



Just thinking about it makes me feel nervous and insecure.

A year ago, I would have allotted all that money just for my savings and phanks.

No comments: