Thursday, December 30, 2004

Encore

Perhaps, there was a reason why I didn't slept early last night.



Spent the last hours before midnight watching Daddy Day Care at HBO. It was amusing while it lasted, finally claimed some part of me that was lost after working at the research company. I'm not really into children, yet watching those feel-good movies somehow uplifts my spirit and refreshens me up for another run the following day.



After DDC, I stumbled into discovering the time slot of Sex in the City. Before when I'm still bum, I used to wait all night for that series, especially after watching the SATC DVD some months ago Paul Stolich gave me two christmas ago.



Anyway, I never realized that it was the final episode of the whole series. The fuck! I've finally got to watch that syndicate only to savour its very last parts. Life's unfair! Daya!



I was deeply moved when the four of them found love they were seeking for. That simple kind of love where there are no complications and expectations. Such love where you can be free as a wind, yet compact as ice. And yeah, Paris was really romantically breathtaking. I envy dad tuloy. At least in his lifetime, he have seen that romantic place.



Too bad though, he was with his mistress instead of my mom.



---



2004 will be over in just a few hours. Frankly, I'm not in the mood to welcome the new year. In fact, I'd rather go to sleep rather than join the revelry especially with what's going on to world right now. Too much senseless death and destruction makes you wanna contemplate about the value of life.



If only there are reincarnations.



I want to have a more structured life next year. I want to become so boxed that I'd perform like a machine. Forget about parties and nightlife, I'm a family man! My bud is the only thing that's missing in this house for me to stay here after work. Hopefully, I'd be more productive and secured next year. With what's happening around me, I cannot help but see this house as my sanctuary and my fortress.



If you have a fortress, you protect it with your whole life. If you have a sanctuary, you defend it with you own soul. That's what I feel here. I want this place to be me.



Oh well, I'm kinda sleepy right now. Had to go to work this morning to earn more money. Hopefully, our dinner later would be siomai or spaghetti with a lot of cheese. I didn't ate lunch and breakfast so my stomach is prepared to accomodate what ever food that passes through my mouth.









No comments: