I step into the runway
as the lights started to focus
on me.
Im slotted at the middle
of the show.
And Im all up
wearing the best
suit my clients
could afford.
The multitude of crowds
have gathered
to see the parade
of men,
as they strut
their way into the
fashion show of their lives.
The judges who
would see us were
all seated at the corner.
They will look at how
we strut
and how gracefully
we walk the runway
of life.
And as seconds
come before my
cue to show my stuff,
I’ve realized
Im not even half as
good as the guys
who came before me.
In the runway of life,
I think I am lagging
behind.
Walking past the curtains
and into the backstage,
donning my best
appearance and
necessary facial expressions,
My wings have not yet
opened to allow me
for once and for all
to fly.
The Techno Revolution, Unnoticed
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment