Friday, June 10, 2005

Lovingly Yours...

The world is full of sadness and many people would take the extremes just to have someone to talk to, to feel that they are needed and to have someone make them feel some sort of affection even if it comes in the form of a text message and from some woman that they won't never hug or kiss or have sex with in their lives.

That's what I've learned during my training. And it really did bothered me that I'll do a job that... I can never ever tell completely for the rest of my life.

Imagine this:

A lonely guy opens some adult magazine. Then he spots a tiny ad with a gorgeous and blond lady teasing guys to have a "chat" with them. There's number below that says every successful message cost 99 cents.

The chat would then go to a network of systems, jumping from continent to continent until it reaches...

you.

The first lines would probably be TAMIA or BRIONNA or some name of a lady they saw in the ad. You on the other hand, would try to fit into the picture of the lady in the magazine. The wilder their poses are, the clients are expecting you more to text dirtier on their phone.

During my first day, I forgot the number of dirty text messages I sent. I don't know how many guys did actually jack their cocks off as they read my responses and, how many guys did came out while having a sex-on-text (SOTEXT) with me.

Yeah, ladies and gentlemen. My job is to chat 8 hours a day. And part of my job is to act and think how a woman would pleasure a man, how they can be wild in person as they try to show their wildness in their splashed-out photos in the magazine ad.

And I did called a contingent, not because I was happy or proud with my new job... but how confused and upset I am with what I will be doing.

---

You see, when it comes to dirty chat, I used to be a master. I forgot how many times I did engage in a sex-on-net (SONNET) before, but generally I was good. I have already gauged my potentials even before I had the real thing.

I really don't know if the money i'll be getting is all worth it. The job already violated most of my rules of engagement. I even wondered if I really violated my relationship with phanks with that.

But of course, I will never tell him. Only my bRoDDErs and you guys really know the whole truth. I exchanged this for Convergys. And honestly, I don't know if it's a good trade at all. I just know that I'm good with it, and I am very much aware of why I am being paid for this.

Because so many people needed a little more affection... even if it's just artificial or sorta cybernetic only.

---

Anyway, not all of them are really dickheads. Some, even made my heart melt even if it's just for a moment.

You'd really be surprised how older guys know how to pleasure or talk dirty to a woman. In fact, I did paused for several times because I got a boner while having those dirty talks with some of them.

There were also guys who really needed companionship. I was so amazed when they responded extremely warmly when I send them messages that shows or exhibit some tinge of care and affection towards them. Maybe if I was in their shoes, I'd also feel very much cared for and needed when some stranger in my text would ask me how my day was and tells me to take care when leaving or going out of the house.

There was also a bisexual who'd love to make love to me (the woman) who imagines himself fucking me (the woman again) while being fucked by another guy. He said, he's very happy to share my pussy (the woman's pussy) with the other guy provided that my ass (the woman's ass) is only reserved for him.

There's this also a girl who'd always tell me (the lady she sends text messages to) that she'll cut her wrist open. This girl was so suicidal that everyone in the shift would just with that she commits suicide than bother us with her never ending depression bouts. But she really is a very nice and wholesome lady. I think this whole business enterprise will prove its worth if ever that girl would finally cast out her suicidal tendencies and lead a normal life with the help and inspiration from us, her text friends.

---

Actually, the control and the tension was the one that drained my energy. No wonder, when I appeared in the contingent, I really looked like hagard and exhausted. Indeed, giving care and affection to others, even if it's a mere impersonal one still affects your body and soul. No wonder, that most of my colleagues are straight. I bet, they don't get affected with the conversation.

Unlike me, who rather fits well with the talk, and is really prone to appreciating feelings as they appreciate mine...

---

The job is quite relaxed. In fact, an operator should really be relaxed in order to be focused on their chat session.

The boss is so great and emphatic, I can already worship him.

However, my biggest problem will always be, how can I tell anyone who is not open-minded that I work in an outsourcing company where my primary goal is to fit into the woman/man's shoes that I have to portray and giving everything... no holds barred.

In short simple words, I have become a cyber-GRO. I am being paid for by giving pleasure, care and affection to foreign people who need my services.

And I am being paid big for it.

No comments: