Monday, March 14, 2005

Another Night In Limbo

Unlike before, I can already feel the power and influence surrounding me.

Yet, I can't say whether I'm poor or rich. I just know that I'm earning. Before, I know that we're living in a below minimum existence. Right now, I can say, we're still living below minimum yet, there are a lot of people who depends on us for their survival. Perhaps this is the reason why we can't see ourselves poor when there are people who are poorer than us.

When the people in the office introduces me, they'd say I'm the boss. But for some reason's I can't feel that I'm the boss, that I am already the leader. Many times, I would shy away from spotlight, allowing anyone to take my place. It's like preserving your unknown existence in a time where limelight and public exposure is imminent.

Such is the life my dad had. No matter how I try to keep a low profile, eventually I would be catapulted exactly in the place he left.

---

Anyway, I'm very sorry for posting too much crap around here. Medyo drained lang pow at lahat ng gusto ko sanang isulat eh nawawala na lang sa utak ko pagdating ko ng bahay.

I have a lot of thoughts actually. My strolls and forced walks fuels my mind to think of great things and comment on some unusual things that I see everyday.

But one thing I've realized, or keep on realizing lately is that most rich people who found happiness and peace live their lives according to God.

Noon pa lang, napapansin ko na na karamihan sa mga mayayamang kilala namin, either member ng isang Christian movement, o kaya naman hindi nila nalilimutang banggitin ang pangalan ng Diyos kapag sila ay nagbibigay na ng advise.

Even Oprah, mentions God in her interviews. I guess, you may never become an enlightened person without accepting first that your enlightenment comes from someone higher than you.

Kaya ngayon, I try to give more kindness and compassion in order to gain good karma. Add some spirituality to that and you'll find your life less stressful and heavy. Although I'm not a practicing Roman Catholic yet, but when it comes to faith and my belief... and also morals. I guess I'm one of those who can say, that my life is ordered according to the Almighty's will.

No comments: