During the happiest days of our training. I had an effeminate gay co-trainee.
At one of our sharing sessions together with our equally effeminate gay trainer, this gay co-trainee of mine shared his experiences with the guy "who initiated him about everything homosexual."
He said that it first happened when they were still in grade four. It was some kind of experimentation that lost control. As he recounted, it all started with mutual JO, then it evolved into something kinkier.
But they never applied the technology, I was born and used to my advantage.
You know what it is...
---
As he relate his story to us, this gay co-trainee of mine claims that they still do it once in a while. To emphasize his story, he showed the picture of the guy to our trainer. During the subsequent days, I tried to see the picture. But my co-trainee always says that he didn't bring his wallet during our training.
If only I wasn't protecting my reputation in our batch, I would have easily refuted his claims that his boylet is a STRAIGHT. Of course dearies, I have already mastered the tricks of trade... And if I know, that guy might have actually screwed some other guy in their campus as my gay co-trainee related their story.
That's the problem with non PLUs. They are never aware... they will never understand. All they can see is black and white, the color in the middle remains invisible to their bare senses.
---
Out of boredom, I confided my story to one of my closest female co-trainee.
It was during the time when I felt that I was already loosing my PLU touch, that I was already loosing my identity as a non-straight.
Perhaps I was too concerned about the endless pairings our co-trainees to us, that I was prompted to tell the truth. To assure her of my intentions and hopefully to loose those inhibitions she had erected because of the situation.
Trust me, she didn't believed me at first. She thought that I was just making it up.
Only after several assurances did she ever believed in my revelation. Kulang na lang, ikalat niya sa paligid namin na ganun ako.
After that, she started insisting that I share my knowledge to our effeminate co-trainee of ours. I just kept on telling her instead that I worry about my security, about what the straight guys would say if my identity would be exposed.
However, I left her a window of opportunity to tell my story if she ever wanted to. I told her, she can tell our gay co-trainee my secret after I left the company. Hopefully, he would learn from my example, after all, I am the living testament that not all non-straights can be detected by gaydar.
Now that I have departed... if ever Stacey would remember my story. It will only be a matter of time before Marcial knows my secret.
Perhaps he had already found it last night.
At one of our sharing sessions together with our equally effeminate gay trainer, this gay co-trainee of mine shared his experiences with the guy "who initiated him about everything homosexual."
He said that it first happened when they were still in grade four. It was some kind of experimentation that lost control. As he recounted, it all started with mutual JO, then it evolved into something kinkier.
But they never applied the technology, I was born and used to my advantage.
You know what it is...
---
As he relate his story to us, this gay co-trainee of mine claims that they still do it once in a while. To emphasize his story, he showed the picture of the guy to our trainer. During the subsequent days, I tried to see the picture. But my co-trainee always says that he didn't bring his wallet during our training.
If only I wasn't protecting my reputation in our batch, I would have easily refuted his claims that his boylet is a STRAIGHT. Of course dearies, I have already mastered the tricks of trade... And if I know, that guy might have actually screwed some other guy in their campus as my gay co-trainee related their story.
That's the problem with non PLUs. They are never aware... they will never understand. All they can see is black and white, the color in the middle remains invisible to their bare senses.
---
Out of boredom, I confided my story to one of my closest female co-trainee.
It was during the time when I felt that I was already loosing my PLU touch, that I was already loosing my identity as a non-straight.
Perhaps I was too concerned about the endless pairings our co-trainees to us, that I was prompted to tell the truth. To assure her of my intentions and hopefully to loose those inhibitions she had erected because of the situation.
Trust me, she didn't believed me at first. She thought that I was just making it up.
Only after several assurances did she ever believed in my revelation. Kulang na lang, ikalat niya sa paligid namin na ganun ako.
After that, she started insisting that I share my knowledge to our effeminate co-trainee of ours. I just kept on telling her instead that I worry about my security, about what the straight guys would say if my identity would be exposed.
However, I left her a window of opportunity to tell my story if she ever wanted to. I told her, she can tell our gay co-trainee my secret after I left the company. Hopefully, he would learn from my example, after all, I am the living testament that not all non-straights can be detected by gaydar.
Now that I have departed... if ever Stacey would remember my story. It will only be a matter of time before Marcial knows my secret.
Perhaps he had already found it last night.
No comments:
Post a Comment