I spent half of the day helping mom solve our financial problems at home.
And since she has a meeting in Conspiracy Bar this afternoon, and our FX wouldn't start because of a drained battery, I volunteered to accompany my moodra on her way there.
The Conspiracy Bar is indeed fabulous. It is an old house renovated to become a bohemian's bar. It has a small entrance leading to a big garden. The patio was set to be the entrance, and the big dining room became the stage. Anyway I am not there during a gig so I can't say a lot about it.
Since the place was near our former apartment, I decided to take a stroll and visit the place after we left a year ago.
---
It was completely different when I got there. First thing one would notice is that they have converted it to a bakery. Yes, James and Sealdi there's a bakery on that part where the steel folding door was located. Ewan ko kung naalala pa ni james yun, pero nirecommend ko sa kanya na ipa-rent yung part na yun ng apartment nung medyo nagkakaroon kami ng budget deficit nun.
Since it was raining, had the chance to talk to its new owners. I discovered that after us, a family rented the place, but left it too in less than a year. I also found out that our neighbors to the right had already left.
Sad to say, the place wasn't as glamorous as it used to be when it was a yuppies conclave. Still, the memories were there as I survey the place. If the Outsiders we're already in place during our time, perhaps the Paragon Contingents would never compare to what the happenings would be if we're still in that place.
Time and again, I regret that I haven't taken the opportunity to enjoy my stay when we're still there. Perhaps, I simply took my place to have a territory outside my room. Perhaps, I was there to feel how to live with yuppies like me but decided to limit my immerssion as to preserve my initial impression of them.
Wala lang. Oh memories! nakakamiss yung mga time na yun. Going there made me realize that it was the best time of my life, despite the big troubles and problems our family business had suffered. Honestly, I thought that my room was cursed and haunted, that's why I avoided sleeping there. Besides, I can't adjust to the fact that my roomates sleep quite early that I usually do.
But who says we can bring back the past and relive it again. Our time is over, and all we have right now is just brief periods of bondings to relive the days when I used to meet them several days a week.
I don't know if I'll get that chance again in the near future. But thanks to the opportunity anyway. It was well worth it, well worth to be retold over and over again in one's lifetime.
---
After a whirlwind and nerve wrecking interview I had last night at E-Pacific Global...
I'm in.
The training will start in several weeks and I, will have a new career to work for.
And since she has a meeting in Conspiracy Bar this afternoon, and our FX wouldn't start because of a drained battery, I volunteered to accompany my moodra on her way there.
The Conspiracy Bar is indeed fabulous. It is an old house renovated to become a bohemian's bar. It has a small entrance leading to a big garden. The patio was set to be the entrance, and the big dining room became the stage. Anyway I am not there during a gig so I can't say a lot about it.
Since the place was near our former apartment, I decided to take a stroll and visit the place after we left a year ago.
---
It was completely different when I got there. First thing one would notice is that they have converted it to a bakery. Yes, James and Sealdi there's a bakery on that part where the steel folding door was located. Ewan ko kung naalala pa ni james yun, pero nirecommend ko sa kanya na ipa-rent yung part na yun ng apartment nung medyo nagkakaroon kami ng budget deficit nun.
Since it was raining, had the chance to talk to its new owners. I discovered that after us, a family rented the place, but left it too in less than a year. I also found out that our neighbors to the right had already left.
Sad to say, the place wasn't as glamorous as it used to be when it was a yuppies conclave. Still, the memories were there as I survey the place. If the Outsiders we're already in place during our time, perhaps the Paragon Contingents would never compare to what the happenings would be if we're still in that place.
Time and again, I regret that I haven't taken the opportunity to enjoy my stay when we're still there. Perhaps, I simply took my place to have a territory outside my room. Perhaps, I was there to feel how to live with yuppies like me but decided to limit my immerssion as to preserve my initial impression of them.
Wala lang. Oh memories! nakakamiss yung mga time na yun. Going there made me realize that it was the best time of my life, despite the big troubles and problems our family business had suffered. Honestly, I thought that my room was cursed and haunted, that's why I avoided sleeping there. Besides, I can't adjust to the fact that my roomates sleep quite early that I usually do.
But who says we can bring back the past and relive it again. Our time is over, and all we have right now is just brief periods of bondings to relive the days when I used to meet them several days a week.
I don't know if I'll get that chance again in the near future. But thanks to the opportunity anyway. It was well worth it, well worth to be retold over and over again in one's lifetime.
---
After a whirlwind and nerve wrecking interview I had last night at E-Pacific Global...
I'm in.
The training will start in several weeks and I, will have a new career to work for.
No comments:
Post a Comment