Our 11th month came just when we're about to leave the motmot after a much anticipated popoy last night. This popoy is unique among others because we spent more time in foreplay than the sex itself. We found each other kissing passionately while hugging one another tightly for more than an hour.
Such an ideal night for a couple who had survived every challenge of building and maintaining a mantoman relationship.
However, 11 months and still, we still don't really know one another. There are things I have to learn and understand from him and there are things that he should learn and adjust from me. We joined Francis, Zeki, Roy and Meng-meng in Malate. Phanks got the chance to talk and meet the regal couples of ODDERs and I think from his conversation with Zeki, phanks got to know me better and understood more my attitudes towards him.
We went to Bath afterwards since my bud wanted to dance the night away. Inside the club, he was dancing as if he's in a competition or something (think of how people do interpretative dancing). Daming times ko pinigil lumipad yung kamay niya dahil baka makatama ng iba. Anyway I was taken in a deep shock seeing him dance ravely like that. Diyos ko po, hindi ko talaga siya keri masabayan. By 3:30, I asked him if we could go home. Ihahatid ko pa kasi siya sa bahay nila eh. I know, he wanted to stay till morning, but our time is over. We needed to take a break.
At the cab, he was conversing in Bisaya with the driver. Although I was a little bit OP, but seeing him in that state made me realized how different we are from one another. That evening, he was complaining that we're very opposite that he can't even tug me along to join his activities. I told him that opposites attract - citing the example of Zeki and Francis (which Francis confirmed later during our meeting.)
What matters is that despite the difference, we can still find a common ground where to stay and exist together. I fully understand that he doesn't want to show displays of affection even inside PLU bars like bath. I maybe quite disappointed with his response but that's him and I can't force him to change. Papu is right, the strength of our relationship lies on how we respect one another's opinion and personality. We give compromise (despite his PDA avoidance, we're actually doing PDA the whole time in Bath, I don't know if he's aware of it, and thus contradicting his statements or he's in the verge of opening himself up even more to accomodate me.) and accept how the other thinks about the relationship.
He just texted me awhile ago telling me how he missed and enjoy our popoy, and the nightout experience we had last night... Looking at how I did it to him, I think that's how lovers are supposed to make love to their partners - bring him to heaven and back to earth... Remembering how it happened, I guess I did... I did it and I'm planning to repeat it again.
---
Francis, thanks for the advice and the conversation. Hehehe, first time ata kita nakausap ng ganun. Galing talaga ng lola ni Zeki. Hihi.
---
Officially, I'm hooked up with Britney Spear's Toxic
---
Yes Vermont, I can be your Kuya. :)
---
With a taste of your lips I'm on a ride
You're toxic, I'm slippin' under
With a taste of a poison paradise
I'm addicted to you
Don't ya know that your toxic?
The Techno Revolution, Unnoticed
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment