Computer malfunctioned, files corrupted.
Disappointed, I slept till late afternoon.
I'm not in the mood to report for office today,
my PC is my priority.
If I have to spend 1000 bucks just to bring
this machine back online, I would readily spend my savings
without a blink.
---
Mom wrote me another letter this morning.
... she's worried that I am keeping too many things
about me from her. She kept on reminding me
that before, I used to share even the little details that
happened to my life but now...
My mom feels, she don't know me anymore.
But. how can I tell her
the things that happens to me?
how can I tell that I have a buddy
that I'm Gay
that I think I do have a heart ailment.
that I think I am already high blood
that I feel that I'm loosing grip of my
sanity again.
I have too many things to worry
about her, about my sister
about my buddy, about our business
about my dad and his second family
about life, about my future
and about my death.
and I think its better keep to everything that way
let my monsters be my monsters.
In time perhaps. I know, I am unfair to her.
But for the sake of harmony, for her piece of mind
I want to keep everything
about myself... within my shadow.
---
One thing I've learned in journalism:
Never criticize ...[expound]... work.
[edit]... his writings... his grammar
....
[okray]... not his style.
]edit]. style is his spirit -
[rewrite]... drives him to [find other word]
... [expound] ... hit his spirit
how would you ... [edit]
... evolve?
Let them move freely in their own world.
[rephrase]
... Thomasian Writer's
Guild member...
...[no point]...
peace!
--
J - Control back online.
re-installing previous programs.
..
...
Reading toink's journal again.
... [master!] ...
The Techno Revolution, Unnoticed
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment