I've been very busy and exhausted ever since Monday. We had to prepare for a Media Familiarization Event for our client HBC Home of Beauty Exclusives, as I juggle the responsibilities of being a Management Staff Executive of a daily newspaper, a freelance writer who was asked to revise a fucking press release thrice because of THEIR wrong instructions and the need to meet a lover who I seeks affection.
---
Finally, Arrjae got his 8k billing (which I presumed will be gone in three weeks time). With all the pressures and tensions building around him, he's more into hugging nowadays... I understand that he needs a little encouragement nowadays, and his hugs shows he too is in need of comfort.
If only I could respond better...
---
I woke up at 6:30 am this morning so that I could reach the HBC corporate office in Novaliches by 8. At least, I had a lot of uninterrupted sleep last Monday night that's why I was more active this morning than I've ever been this past few weeks.
---
My job description in the ad agency is a part-time writer, but I became a busabos today after they made me run up and down from fourth floor auditorium to the marketing department at the ground floor making errands for HBC and my company. Imagine, I was wearing a corporate attire - the only time I did this year, then what, I assumed the position of an assistant, an alalay to everyone who can't depend on anyone except me. Their jingle still sticks to my head as of this moment thanks to the frigging event.
---
With all the press people around, I got the chance to have a reunion with a co-worker from Manila Times and a classmate who is a JFK correspondent from Bulletin. Bigla ko tuloy naalala yung OJT ko as a writer for the Lifestyle Section of Manila Times. Sana pala hindi ako umatras noon... Nakakamiss tuloy ang umattend ng mga press conference tas ipapamper ka ng mga PR staffs nila.
---
After being exhausted making errands to HBC and cursing their endorser, Izza Calzado for being an hour late, I've later realized that I shouldn't be doing a janitor's job for these people... I myself is a pseudo-emperor in some other empires and the sight of me doing those jobs makes me a little degraded about myself.
---
Izza Calzado, the primadonna endorser I mentioned earlier, who made me skip lunch and cursed her the whole afternoon was actually, a sweet and very down-to-earth lady. She's very picture friendly, smiling in every opportunity a photographer shoots her for photos. I think HBC made a right choice to make her their product endorser.
Despite the primadonna first impressions, I think she's more humble and friendly than I could ever have imagined.
---
I think Paragon pad is better than James' Cityland pad, however the strong oakwood ambiance of his new pad and the furnishings made me realize that this place is more homey to him, only with a very horrible view.
---
I've been writing press articles for HBC for almost 6 months already. This afternoon, I saw the Chairman and CEO of the company, Dra. Rosalinda Ang-Hortaleza. The lady is so petite and charming, with a weird sounding voice and has a very strong demeanor. She's younger in person actually than in pictures.
What made me dumbstruct and motionless from where I stand was the sight of Dra. Hortaleza boarding her Chevrolet SUV with all the guards and security personnel scrambling around her. This lady is very well protected! With matching Nissan Patrol Security Escort, my PR head caught me smiling at the sight of their security protocols. Suddenly I wish that someday, security personnel would also scramble for me (or my mom or my sister) while we board a Jaguar or also an SUV...
For a moment, I wished that I was focusing more on my dad's empire rather than burning my ass in this advertising company.
I might be a millionaire by the age of 24... Hopefully.
---
Finally, Arrjae got his 8k billing (which I presumed will be gone in three weeks time). With all the pressures and tensions building around him, he's more into hugging nowadays... I understand that he needs a little encouragement nowadays, and his hugs shows he too is in need of comfort.
If only I could respond better...
---
I woke up at 6:30 am this morning so that I could reach the HBC corporate office in Novaliches by 8. At least, I had a lot of uninterrupted sleep last Monday night that's why I was more active this morning than I've ever been this past few weeks.
---
My job description in the ad agency is a part-time writer, but I became a busabos today after they made me run up and down from fourth floor auditorium to the marketing department at the ground floor making errands for HBC and my company. Imagine, I was wearing a corporate attire - the only time I did this year, then what, I assumed the position of an assistant, an alalay to everyone who can't depend on anyone except me. Their jingle still sticks to my head as of this moment thanks to the frigging event.
---
With all the press people around, I got the chance to have a reunion with a co-worker from Manila Times and a classmate who is a JFK correspondent from Bulletin. Bigla ko tuloy naalala yung OJT ko as a writer for the Lifestyle Section of Manila Times. Sana pala hindi ako umatras noon... Nakakamiss tuloy ang umattend ng mga press conference tas ipapamper ka ng mga PR staffs nila.
---
After being exhausted making errands to HBC and cursing their endorser, Izza Calzado for being an hour late, I've later realized that I shouldn't be doing a janitor's job for these people... I myself is a pseudo-emperor in some other empires and the sight of me doing those jobs makes me a little degraded about myself.
---
Izza Calzado, the primadonna endorser I mentioned earlier, who made me skip lunch and cursed her the whole afternoon was actually, a sweet and very down-to-earth lady. She's very picture friendly, smiling in every opportunity a photographer shoots her for photos. I think HBC made a right choice to make her their product endorser.
Despite the primadonna first impressions, I think she's more humble and friendly than I could ever have imagined.
---
I think Paragon pad is better than James' Cityland pad, however the strong oakwood ambiance of his new pad and the furnishings made me realize that this place is more homey to him, only with a very horrible view.
---
I've been writing press articles for HBC for almost 6 months already. This afternoon, I saw the Chairman and CEO of the company, Dra. Rosalinda Ang-Hortaleza. The lady is so petite and charming, with a weird sounding voice and has a very strong demeanor. She's younger in person actually than in pictures.
What made me dumbstruct and motionless from where I stand was the sight of Dra. Hortaleza boarding her Chevrolet SUV with all the guards and security personnel scrambling around her. This lady is very well protected! With matching Nissan Patrol Security Escort, my PR head caught me smiling at the sight of their security protocols. Suddenly I wish that someday, security personnel would also scramble for me (or my mom or my sister) while we board a Jaguar or also an SUV...
For a moment, I wished that I was focusing more on my dad's empire rather than burning my ass in this advertising company.
I might be a millionaire by the age of 24... Hopefully.
No comments:
Post a Comment