Thursday, July 14, 2005

Video Baton

Thanks kuya Michael for passing this video baton to me.

Total Number of Films I own on DVD and Video: 13 DVDs, A Fleet of Porn VCDs

The Last Film I Bought: Constantine
Sixth Sense

Five (5) Films Which I Watch A Lot/ Mean A Lot To Me:

Sixth Sense
Sex in the City
Star Wars (Which Im Planning To Buy)
Lord of The Rings ( Which Im Planning To Buy Too)
Fifth Element (Which Im Planning To Buy Too)

How much porno films do you have on your harddrive and/or on your cupboard?

At least 40 m2m/hetero porns all in all.

Last five porno films you watched?

Bait Bus - Bret and Grey
The O
Bare Balls (Thats the title on the outer case, but I really doubt)
The Shooter (Again, thats the title on the outer case, but I really doubt)
Barcelona Bound

No comments: