Monday, July 4, 2005

Dream Journals Two (Blog Edition)

It was a night dream. The streets were very dark and there no people outside. This dream was very unusual since a lot of times, the settings in my dreams are often sunrise or sunset. I don't really remember how this dream started but I just know that I sneaked out of the house after I heard my (dead) dad speaking.

I walked along our street until I reached a kanto a block away from us. There I saw dad talking to some guys, probably his fratmates mentioning me to them. He says something about my preference, that he is not approved of it. Then the guys told him that they were watching my every move.

After hearing their conversation, I returned home. On my way, I was jumping for no reason at all. And the more I jumped, the higher I goes up in the air, only to return to the very spot where I ascended. On my last jump, It reaches almost six stories high. I can already see a good view from where I was, and in fact my greatest fear was what if I slam my face on the ground.

Good thing, I descended gracefully and my feet perfectly touches the ground. I then opened the front door so that I can go inside the house. The weird thing is, I cannot close it back. Para bang nababounce siya everytime I try to lock it. I looked around and saw a slipper blocking the door, so I kicked it out in hopes that I can already lock the door. Pero ayaw pa rin. It keeps on bouncing and bouncing, until I forced it to be locked using the second lock located at the upper side of the doorknob.

After that, I went to the kitchen only to see a smoking gas tank while someone is cooking an escabecheng isda.

End of Dream

No comments: