I've been hanging around the notorious #salsalan in MiRC for three straight days hoping to find a quick fuck and a worthwhile answer why, my body seeks something that my mind is trying to resist all the time.
Is it really about horniness alone? or is it something deeper?
In silence, body responds... openly it wishes to be given a hug... lips desires to touch another lips. thing, dies to be in somebody elses' warm hole, whatever hole that is...
I think, after giving so many cyber-artificial physical intimacy for so long at work, now its my body who demands the real thing...
A mental price to pay for a career that has become the most stable income-earner in the family right now.
If phanks can't give it to me.
Then somebody else will.
I just hope that, by divine intervention. My wish would reach his very insensitive heart.
I wish that he could reclaim me, before anybody else does.
No comments:
Post a Comment