Thursday, July 22, 2004

On The Third Day

I saw hell.

I never expected the training to be difficult, the different time shift hard to adjust and the floor extremely chaotic. It was like inside a pressure cooker down there, and the whole time, I was thinking... "Ano ba tong pinasok ko?"

When I arrive home at around 7 am, all I can ever do is lie down and sleep. I've never been tired the way I did this week. And it seems like I'm chasing time ever since the training have started.

And I've found new friends too! What they said before was true. it is indeed like in a classroom, everyone is almost the same age as you, there are groups of cool and shy people, there are different kinds of people you'll encounter in the training.

Tonight will be our revalida. It's like a sort of exam as to how you understood everything the trainer explained during the training. Actually, I feel like I'm not yet prepared to take the test. But... I am confident that I've reviewed my notes. All I have to do is refresh my memory later.

---

On the other hand. I think I am already settled at E-Pacific.

When I think about West, I would always be reminded of the difficulties and the challenges I've encountered in the training. I would tell myself that, I don't like to start all over again. That it's better to go with the flow here before moving somewhere else.

Besides, I heard that my supervisor is the least guy who pressures his agents.

I don't know, but I'm really considering my options to remain. To stick to my belief before that I'll pledge my loyalty to the first company who hires me. EPAC was the first one who believed in my capabilities, and so far they still do. I think I'm doing a good work on the training, the way they expect us to be. If only I would pass this revalida, perhaps I could already consider myself employed.

I do hope I pass.

Gradually, I am already gaining bonding feelings for this company.

So far, they were the first oneswho felt the same way for me.

No comments: