If God would ask me what do I want with my life right now, I would only answer one thing.
I want life to be a little more constant.
I don't know if it was a trick or something... but this morning, while I was preparing to submit my documents at E-Pacific Global, someone from not long ago texted me.
"Proxy, please go to the office this afternoon. Ms. Icel wants to talk to you."
It was from sir Ted. My PR Officer back when I was working in the PR Agency. My initial reaction was Putangina... When I'm already gearing for a new life and career, here they come to take me away.
Actually I was really flattered. Imagine, I can work again side by side with Arrjae the ODDER and the fabulous and friendly people of Infinite Ideas. The truth is, I am open to the idea of returning back to them and have a career in Advertising, however things have changed and there are priorities that needed to be addressed wisely or all, something lacking may again happen.
While subsitituting my mom in her class, I called Bes Dennis to ask for advice about what decision to make. Since he is one of the most well-established among us in the Call Center Industry, I would like to know his insights about what to do with my life.
Obviously, Infinite Ideas would be a good replacement for my job in dad's company. I've been with them for six months previously and I think I wouldn't have to adjust too much for the job. But considering, the pay there isn't that big. I am after all, one of the biggest contributor at home right now so I have to earn more to satisfy my madness in filling my bank account. Besides, it's a day job so I will have a hard time checking dad's business out, if ever I could muster the courage to face that "nightmare" again.
Bes Dennis told me to follow my heart. And if you ask me where my heart is, I think it is still in West, hoping that they would reconsider me when the time comes.
But among others, there is one reason why I did not consider Infinite Ideas' offer:
I treat them as a family.
In my heart, I know that I'm gearing up for a Call Center career, with all its perks and problems. I want to work in a corporate setting, with all the tall buildings and awesome lobbies. Once I reported for office this afternoon, I can never leave again. It was my promise when they asked for my commitment. I am still waiting for West, and other opportunities that lie ahead and if I declare myself I.I.'s employee, I have to withdraw all my prospects in other potential career.
I hope Arrjae did understood my explanation. I love Infinite Ideas but I can't commit myself to them right now. I hope that Arrjae have hinted the word family and delicadeza when I explained everything to him this afternoon.
----
Still, the scenes I saw in Balitang K yesterday continually disturbs me. I see my dad in their position. I think I lost hope with my dad already. The only family I can treat from now on is my mom, my sister, and everyone who lives in our house.
And dad's not part of it. He has a family of his own and I don't want them to be part of my world.
----
Well folks, the battle for Call Centers has begun. Tonight is my first night of training. May God have mercy on my healing but glamorous soul.
I want life to be a little more constant.
I don't know if it was a trick or something... but this morning, while I was preparing to submit my documents at E-Pacific Global, someone from not long ago texted me.
"Proxy, please go to the office this afternoon. Ms. Icel wants to talk to you."
It was from sir Ted. My PR Officer back when I was working in the PR Agency. My initial reaction was Putangina... When I'm already gearing for a new life and career, here they come to take me away.
Actually I was really flattered. Imagine, I can work again side by side with Arrjae the ODDER and the fabulous and friendly people of Infinite Ideas. The truth is, I am open to the idea of returning back to them and have a career in Advertising, however things have changed and there are priorities that needed to be addressed wisely or all, something lacking may again happen.
While subsitituting my mom in her class, I called Bes Dennis to ask for advice about what decision to make. Since he is one of the most well-established among us in the Call Center Industry, I would like to know his insights about what to do with my life.
Obviously, Infinite Ideas would be a good replacement for my job in dad's company. I've been with them for six months previously and I think I wouldn't have to adjust too much for the job. But considering, the pay there isn't that big. I am after all, one of the biggest contributor at home right now so I have to earn more to satisfy my madness in filling my bank account. Besides, it's a day job so I will have a hard time checking dad's business out, if ever I could muster the courage to face that "nightmare" again.
Bes Dennis told me to follow my heart. And if you ask me where my heart is, I think it is still in West, hoping that they would reconsider me when the time comes.
But among others, there is one reason why I did not consider Infinite Ideas' offer:
I treat them as a family.
In my heart, I know that I'm gearing up for a Call Center career, with all its perks and problems. I want to work in a corporate setting, with all the tall buildings and awesome lobbies. Once I reported for office this afternoon, I can never leave again. It was my promise when they asked for my commitment. I am still waiting for West, and other opportunities that lie ahead and if I declare myself I.I.'s employee, I have to withdraw all my prospects in other potential career.
I hope Arrjae did understood my explanation. I love Infinite Ideas but I can't commit myself to them right now. I hope that Arrjae have hinted the word family and delicadeza when I explained everything to him this afternoon.
----
Still, the scenes I saw in Balitang K yesterday continually disturbs me. I see my dad in their position. I think I lost hope with my dad already. The only family I can treat from now on is my mom, my sister, and everyone who lives in our house.
And dad's not part of it. He has a family of his own and I don't want them to be part of my world.
----
Well folks, the battle for Call Centers has begun. Tonight is my first night of training. May God have mercy on my healing but glamorous soul.
No comments:
Post a Comment