I'm here at Manila Doctors to see a doctor and have my chest examined. Once and for all, I like to eliminate the disturbing thoughts I have about how I feel with my breathing or how I squirm whenever something pierces my chest - those kind of piercing that makes you think of something horrible disease.
Good thing, the company gave us a reprieve today. We were not asked to render an overtime and seizing the opportunity, I immediately called my aunt to ask if she could recommend a pulmonary specialist for me.
While walking from PGH up to here, I felt that my lungs aren't that efficient anymore. I somehow felt that I have difficulty breathing/grasping for air, and the pain continuously batters my chest. As much as possible, I don't want to worry about it, but I can't hide the fact that I feel something. That there's something not right about how I intake air and exhale it.
I Hope everything would be ok... Actually I anticipate that there is something wrong... but I wish that this is just a product of stress and anxiety. Honestly I would have a hard time allocating funds for my medication, especially now that I have taken another chunk of expenses at home.
But before I end this entry, I would like to dedicate this post to someone who taught me a great deal about humility... and friendship. Before, he was one of the hotseats in the group due to his shocking and controversial actions whenever he gets drunk.
Never did I thought that despite the things I showed him before, he would returnin it in a way only few have shown me before.
When I saw you again this afternoon, the moment I told you that I will check out Mediscan about the cost of their X-Ray services, I sensed a concern within you. A kind of concern I wouldn't have shown if you were in my shoes. I tried to hide, whatever I felt as I talked to you. I never did showed how worried, or fearful I am with what's happening to me... but I guess, when I was telling you the details, you've got an idea about what's happening to me. You know what, I really appreciated the short walk we had. Thanks for accompanying me even if its only a short walk going to my destination. Thank you for the concern and for listening. Telling you what I felt made a huge difference. Thank you very much for the concern dude.
It really made me feel better.
The Techno Revolution, Unnoticed
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment