I think my days are numbered. I became too busy to reflect on things that happened to me. I can't even write properly my thoughts in my mind. Probably this is happening because I am preoccupied with many things. I am content, and for a moment's time, I am in control of myself.
It was a relief seeing Julius again. That kid who remains my link to my "untainted" past. I wonder, how would I react if ever he joins my league, what if I finds out if he started engaging on things I have done before.
I feel like I'm a mother to a kid. I think I was kinda overprotective of him when we clubbed last night at Bed.
I wish those older ODDERs would become a good kuya to him. After all, he's the youngest among the group. I hope he'll stay long enough to become a solid part of us...
It was a relief seeing Julius again. That kid who remains my link to my "untainted" past. I wonder, how would I react if ever he joins my league, what if I finds out if he started engaging on things I have done before.
I feel like I'm a mother to a kid. I think I was kinda overprotective of him when we clubbed last night at Bed.
I wish those older ODDERs would become a good kuya to him. After all, he's the youngest among the group. I hope he'll stay long enough to become a solid part of us...
No comments:
Post a Comment