I don't know if it's bad management, or I'm just too picky about it, but I feel that whenever they don't feel my presence in their work, they seemed to perform a little bit careless and apathetic about the company.
Last night, even while on high fever, I pushed through with my inspection at the printing press, you know, those operators wouldn't work double time if they don't see the owners looking at their every move. I was just there observing what they're doing, but obviously, they worked a little bit faster setting up the printing machine since I was there as their vile guest.
Vile... I think, I'm too good and too tolerant as an MSE. In fact, how I wished I could acquire Meng-mengs talent for flare ups just to scare the demons out of them, but no, I think they have already categorized me as one of those "emphatic bosses" they see in some other company.
You see, one thing I've learned about business is that a lot of the second-generation owners (like me) are more timid yet more innovative than their predecessors. Phanks told me yesterday that their boss would take a vacation in the US, and those who would take over are the "kids" who are more approchable and friendly than their true bosses. That's just one example of the difference between the two.
The idea of working on a call center this time, still lingers on my mind. I've read the newspaper yesterday and it said that Epixstar's on an ambitious recruitment program, enticing skilled workers in exchange for amenities never seen on other call center offices. Wala lang, working in a call center has become a hype these days and honestly, I don't want to miss the fun...
How I wish I could enroll phanks in an english pronounciation course so that he can have a fighting chance on interview, perhaps I could ask him to live up my fancy, since it would be very impossible to get out of the family business, now that I'm starting to sink in with the responsibilities.
In just a few years, if everything works out fine, I might be the one manning the entire operations already, as dad had pursued his more urgent dreams after this. The spotlight would be turned to me, thus limiting my every move.
When I attended the cashflow 101 boardgame last Sunday, it's not really my goal to learn how those fucking money works... (Of course, that's one of the main objectives too, I'm just joking) ... It was my dream to meet young businessmen who, could help me understand the phase I'm in. I want to know how everything works, what direction to take in every problem... how to act as the boss and not just a plain worker.
I'm having a very hard time adjusting to everything - and one thing I've been dying to look for is a place to hide.
---
I've advertised my BED Compilation on PEx. In less than two days, I've already four orders on my list.
Those who want to avail my CD (except yung binigyan ko last time since di pa talaga updated ang complilation ko) can get it at P50 bucks per copy, or you can trade it with a blue porn. Yun lang.
---
PLU Tips #4 Never ask a friend to sleepover to your house, especially when you're true intentions is to shag him, not provide a secure place for the person. Trust me, many PLUs hate people who fucks with friends, it's one abomination not everyone can swallow just like that.
If you're really in for a shag, it's much much EASIER, to cruise and then hook up with someone then bring the person home. In the eyes of everyone, it's more acceptable.
The Techno Revolution, Unnoticed
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment