Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Proximus Back Online

I can't remember when was the last time I posted an entry in my blog. Probably I caught up with James' syndrome after his blog lost its prime purpose. Perhaps, I was busy with my life that I forgot how to reminisce on the things that happened in my day. Yes, there are a lot of things happened... But I'm afraid I forgot the highlights of it. Maybe I should at least view my blog for a while before posting this entry. Maybe I could collect atlest some of the tidbits that happened so that I can share it to you.

Ah.... Now I remember.

After we had a drinking spree in papu's house, Meng meng and I decided to call it quits and went home. Sunday was mother's day, and as a treat to the department heads of the company which, I consider the "moms" of their own respective department, I gave them a bouquet of flowers which I bought at Dangwa. Flowers there are so affordable, that I could even buy some just to put in vases at home. Wala lang, I have a close affinity with flowers lately... maybe it's my PLU-ness which is working here... but what the heck, I love flowers and for a time, I was passionate about gardening and stuffs.

We celebrated mother's day at my grandmom's place. It was a family gathering and I had a chance to chat with my closest cousin about her life and the life of other people around us. I don't know what hit me, but our conversation revolved around my lesbian cousin. Throughout the conversation, she wasn't even curious how I got the facts straight. Then out of nowhere, I told her my current sexual orientation. She was in for a shock that afternoon, as I related how this "culture" works and how to spot one... or at least is veering to become one. She's my third relative and my only first-blood cousin who knows me. Ok lang naman sakin since I don't have to hide anything. I'm in a fairly harmonious relationship and she has always been my confidant throughout the years. Our chitchat was interrupted because her family would also visit their inlaws that afternoon. Perhaps in another time, or another date. We could about these things again, as I told her my concerns about my other cousin, whom I think is like me... there were many confirmations, but I would prefer to use a blind eye on him. My radar obviously spots him... but as the saying goes.

Tama na ang isa sa pamilya.

---

Monday was election time, and I slept all throughout the voting period. I woke up minutes before closing and since I am not a registered voter, I decided to drop by the office and resume my daily routine.

Honestly, no matter how I deny it, I'm extremely against GMA and Noli De Castro. Perhaps, its because I am affected by the publication's decision to support KNP instead of K4. Secretly, I am smiling when Loren's ahead of De Castro in the polls. In fact, I would rather accept a pseudo-civil war scenario where the President and Vice-President would be contested to the point of Incumbent Vice-President Tito Guingona and Supreme Court Justice Hilario Davide taking over the government as the country braces itself again for a re-election.

Things are rather unstable at the moment, and when you ask me, I would rather feel relieved if Gloria would win the presidency... yet, I will not accept it if ever De Castro takes the position of being the Vice President.

Not now, not ever.

---

At least, I have covered the two days I've been absent in blogging. I'll try to share the things that happened to me yesterday.

---

Today's a very unproductive day. I've been in front of the PC since I woke up this afternoon. I played Civilization 3 all throughout this days existence. This is what I do if I'm tightening my pocket.

I don't leave my room to save money.

No comments: