I'm still nursing my superdooperhyperacidic tummy. I've been suffering from this sickness since Saturday. In fact, I'm still having a hard time encouraging my appetite. I always feel bloated, and my shit looks like it came from a chicken, not human.
The Cashflow Boardgame was awesome. It's like playing a millionaires game, except that you have to think this time because there are a lot of opportunities that can free you from what they call the "rat race" but when you're not paying too much attention, you would miss such sweet opportunities. In fact, the most stupid among the players in our table struck a goldmine after he bought thousands of stocks from one company at $1 each. Then the next time an opportunity card appeared, the same stock already costs $40 each. So he sold every stock he had and viola! he's the first millionnaire among us.
The game was quite draining, especially for me who attended the seminar even though I have not recovered yet. When evening came, I asked the driver to fetch me at the office because I had a high fever and very weak to even walk several meters towards the main road.
Dear Heavenly Fairie, I'm already suffering from this affliction. I wanted to exert all my energies, but I'm afraid that even my resistance can't even cover me. My fever just comes and goes, abruptly ceasing most of my actions - I can't perform most of my duties effectively, and bed rest is not my option at the moment.
Meng meng told me that I seemed so stressed out lately. I don't know, I think I have to live this way as long as I'm here, steering the secondary rudders of the company.
I feel so old, I'm already mass-producing uban hair ever since I gave my full time to the company.
---
How sad it is to realize that in our lives, people come and go. There are those who would stay for a moment, that would really become part of our daily existence. They would become an extension of our system, treat them as if our organs are connected to theirs - they became our confidants, partners in crime, even secret love interests... but despite such very close bonds, time will come when they would part ways and move into another direction for one reason or another.
Masakit kasi isang shot lang yun sa buhay natin, whatever we do, or whatever we made them feel would not matter sooner or later. Naalala ko tuloy yung kanta ng Eraserheads na "Minsan." May isa akong ka-tropa sa highschool na laging nalulungkot kapag naririnig yung kantang yun. In fact, he even told me, teary-eyed then that whenever I hear that song, he would appreciate it if I would find some space to even remember him, saan man kami naroon. It was 6 years ago, now kahit sa friendster hindi kami connected...
Speaking of friendster, meron akong mga friends dun na minsan eh tinuring kong higit pa sa utol ko. We shared secrets, we sleep together in one bed (of course, walang popoy) we talked about hetero prospects and the most exciting thing is, you will discover how vulnerable and sentimental they are when they are drunk. Merong isang part ng gabi, between midnight and dawn kung saan kahit anong itanong mo sa kanila eh sasabihin nila sayo. You can extract their emotions in just one tunggaan. We call that "senti nights". Senti nights made me realize that every man has a soft spot for emotions, and you can see its manifestations there and then. The next morning, he forgets everything. In fact, some would even ask you to forget everything they said.
Nakakalungkot, na tapos na ang time namin, na hanggang friendster na lang kami, na hanggang tanguan na lang kapag nagkikita. That's why I try to treasure friends who have been with me the longest time possible...
because I know, longest time could be just a moment.
---
O sha Dear Heavenly Fairie. I will sleep na. Please take care of my phanks somewhere up north. Mahal na mahal ko yun kahit na minsan eh lumalabas rin ang ka-praningan. Ganun yata talaga ang buhay, kung sino ang pinaka-emotional blanket mo, siya rin ang lagi mong pinapakitaan ng tempers at katopakan mo. I think it happens all the time, after all, you bare yourself to someone who you expects to know you by heart.
---
PLU Tips #3: This is a classic: Minsan ka lang aaray sa pagiging bot.
The Cashflow Boardgame was awesome. It's like playing a millionaires game, except that you have to think this time because there are a lot of opportunities that can free you from what they call the "rat race" but when you're not paying too much attention, you would miss such sweet opportunities. In fact, the most stupid among the players in our table struck a goldmine after he bought thousands of stocks from one company at $1 each. Then the next time an opportunity card appeared, the same stock already costs $40 each. So he sold every stock he had and viola! he's the first millionnaire among us.
The game was quite draining, especially for me who attended the seminar even though I have not recovered yet. When evening came, I asked the driver to fetch me at the office because I had a high fever and very weak to even walk several meters towards the main road.
Dear Heavenly Fairie, I'm already suffering from this affliction. I wanted to exert all my energies, but I'm afraid that even my resistance can't even cover me. My fever just comes and goes, abruptly ceasing most of my actions - I can't perform most of my duties effectively, and bed rest is not my option at the moment.
Meng meng told me that I seemed so stressed out lately. I don't know, I think I have to live this way as long as I'm here, steering the secondary rudders of the company.
I feel so old, I'm already mass-producing uban hair ever since I gave my full time to the company.
---
How sad it is to realize that in our lives, people come and go. There are those who would stay for a moment, that would really become part of our daily existence. They would become an extension of our system, treat them as if our organs are connected to theirs - they became our confidants, partners in crime, even secret love interests... but despite such very close bonds, time will come when they would part ways and move into another direction for one reason or another.
Masakit kasi isang shot lang yun sa buhay natin, whatever we do, or whatever we made them feel would not matter sooner or later. Naalala ko tuloy yung kanta ng Eraserheads na "Minsan." May isa akong ka-tropa sa highschool na laging nalulungkot kapag naririnig yung kantang yun. In fact, he even told me, teary-eyed then that whenever I hear that song, he would appreciate it if I would find some space to even remember him, saan man kami naroon. It was 6 years ago, now kahit sa friendster hindi kami connected...
Speaking of friendster, meron akong mga friends dun na minsan eh tinuring kong higit pa sa utol ko. We shared secrets, we sleep together in one bed (of course, walang popoy) we talked about hetero prospects and the most exciting thing is, you will discover how vulnerable and sentimental they are when they are drunk. Merong isang part ng gabi, between midnight and dawn kung saan kahit anong itanong mo sa kanila eh sasabihin nila sayo. You can extract their emotions in just one tunggaan. We call that "senti nights". Senti nights made me realize that every man has a soft spot for emotions, and you can see its manifestations there and then. The next morning, he forgets everything. In fact, some would even ask you to forget everything they said.
Nakakalungkot, na tapos na ang time namin, na hanggang friendster na lang kami, na hanggang tanguan na lang kapag nagkikita. That's why I try to treasure friends who have been with me the longest time possible...
because I know, longest time could be just a moment.
---
O sha Dear Heavenly Fairie. I will sleep na. Please take care of my phanks somewhere up north. Mahal na mahal ko yun kahit na minsan eh lumalabas rin ang ka-praningan. Ganun yata talaga ang buhay, kung sino ang pinaka-emotional blanket mo, siya rin ang lagi mong pinapakitaan ng tempers at katopakan mo. I think it happens all the time, after all, you bare yourself to someone who you expects to know you by heart.
---
PLU Tips #3: This is a classic: Minsan ka lang aaray sa pagiging bot.
No comments:
Post a Comment