Tuesday, March 8, 2005

For My Bud

One week na rin kami hindi nagkikita ng buddy ko mula ng nagkasakit siya. Di ko ineexpect na tatagal pala kami ng ganito ng hindi nagkikita. Pero masaya pa rin ako kahit paano, tuloy pa rin ang communications namin. Kahit sa tinagal-tagal na naming magbuddy, sa lungkot man o ligaya, namimiss ko rin pala siya...

These are the songs that reminded me of him. Sayang, di niya maappreciate ang mga lyrics ng kantang ito.

---

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Collide
Howie Day

Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind
I somehow find
You and I collide

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Beautiful Life
Charlotte Martin

You can't judge the love by the lover
The sky by its thunder
The road with no sign
You can't make the snow fall in summer
Or make him not want her
And not leave you behind
Maybe he'll stay in touch years down the road
And hope that he's still on your mind

The sun may come up and go down again
I'll still swear it's a beautiful life


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Answer
Sarah Mclachlan

If it takes my whole life
I won't break, I won't bend
It will all be worth it
Worth it in the end
‘Cause I can only tell you what I know
That I need you in my life
And when the stars have all gone out
You'll still be burning so bright


No comments: